Someone convince me that a PS3 is worth buying Vol. 1000th Post

Fanboys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by RocSole

Doesn't the PS3 get something similar to the RROD?

they call it the yellow light or somethin similar. I would say its not similar cause i can count on 1 hand how many times ive read about it. RROD is/has affected just about every xbox owner ive know
Yeah I have literally only heard of one incident of that out of all the people I know who own a PS3 and all my PSN friends. I can't even count how many people I know that have gotten the RROD on there 360

blu ray > no blu ray
free online play > pay to play
red ring of death < no red ring of death

I own both systems...

PS3 & Xbox 360 are almost the same nowadays.

so OP which one did you buy?

NYC > LA

is it worth copping a 40 or 80 gig? not much of a gamer dont have any ps2 games just tryna play 2k10 and madden. thats all. and the occasional movie and internet from pc

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by imperialh8

But overall VALUE I would get a PS3. . .

Obviously besides the visual quality of games
- Blue ray
- Free online gaming
- Built in Wifi
- Built in Hard drive
- Controllers with rechargeable batteries
Isn't the built in HDD a drawback of the PS3? What're you going to do if it fails? Or if you want to bring your saved files to a friend's house?

what?  youre going to do the same thing if any other hard drive in your house fails, what if your memory card fails?
HDD fails on PS3 = new PS3.
HDD fails on 360 = new HDD.

I'm not talking about data, I'm talking about $. And your argument still doesn't refute the portability of a 360 HDD.

new ps3?  are you even aware that you can throw ANY 2.5" laptop hard drive into a ps3 because sony doesnt try to rape you in the **! on them?

why the hell would you need  a new ps3 if your hard drive failed?

and portable hdd?  what do i need that for?  so my friends can play my games that i can already  SHARE with them online just like my online profiles?
word. and you can easily put game saves on a usb drive. ps3 has had this since the beginning, 360 just recently had this ability. but at least with ps3 you can use any hd of any size you want.

both systems are portable.

Originally Posted by nyczbrian

is it worth copping a 40 or 80 gig? not much of a gamer dont have any ps2 games just tryna play 2k10 and madden. thats all. and the occasional movie and internet from pc

Back
Top Bottom