someone convince me that fabolous is a good rapper.

dude is overrated imo.

cant deny it is the only song i like by him.

all of his songs seem like hes just riding the current wave. Im not 100% saying F*** dude, because i know he's been in the game for a WHILE.

But i don't get it.

songs like "breathe" "throw it in the bag" "make me better" and "you be killin em" seem like they were put together by other people filtered for the radio. and the way he spits is monotone, no charisma.

I like his very first cd.

Lyrically, he seems like he hasnt gotten better since his first cd and he still has that same flow, and none of his lyrics are really profound. Never heard dudes bumpin his music unless it was on the radio. Never heard a song of his in the club.

he's not in the top ten, maybe not even the top 20.

IMHO.

change my mind NT.

Last edited:
Yeah imo nothing about his rapping is top tier, but that version of Computer Love he did is always appreciated. :pimp:

Fab is my favorite rapper out...

and i dont even think i can convince anybody that he's a good rapper smh 

when he wants to be honest about his life, he is so good. he speaks on the fallout with his BM before the love and hip hop show. He is just afraid to step away from his baller/ladies man image,
fab is like patrick ewing, he is so great but under pressure he results to the same moves. Still the most consistent mid level New York from mixtape era, he outlasted 5 cent, Nelly. Ludacris, Ja rule, among others. He is just so scary when it comes to making ablums but fab is Nice fam dont ever doubt it.

Last edited:
He has a lot of clever lines. He's witty. Moreso than a lot of the big names out there now.

The problem with Fab is that his albums are always subpar compared to his mixtapes :smh:

On his mixtapes he goes in, but whenever he releases a full length project he tries too hard to be commercial and it just sounds like generic cookie-cutter ****

Fab is a good rapper, but he puts out a bunch of bad or so so material. I'm sort of shocked his career has lasted this long. It's like he's done just enough to remain relevant. On his mixtapes and albums I often only like three or four songs. The rest I discard.

From Nothin To Somethin was probably his best album for me.

The problem with Fab is that his albums are always subpar compared to his mixtapes :smh:

On his mixtapes he goes in, but whenever he releases a full length project he tries too hard to be commercial and it just sounds like generic cookie-cutter ****

This is exactly why his career is so stagnant.

Go listen to Soul Tape 2 op I think that'll help some. His best project from top to bottom imo

Fab is the greatest mixtape rapper ever, his track record is bulletproof....thats where it ends.

......i like him. i think he a good rapper but dont feel like posting my reason. them mixtapes tho
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom