Someone explain to me what this girl wants from me....

Get away from her and tell her she shouldn't be spending that much time with other dudes.

Oh wait He had sex with her? OP you wrong my dude..

1. Post pics

2. She has a boyfriend. No is the answer you are seeking.

Originally Posted by ccb302

laugh.gif
thats NT for you

It explains itself. Im 18 every girl my age is a tease. They like the attention and love the fact somebody wants them, but 0 play from em.

Ditch the *+%@! and move on!

Nxt time get pics...

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

She is very attractive...PICS ???

She got issues, keep inviting her to your parties but I wouldn't be talking to her all the time

indifferent.gif

You smashed 3 times, she got a boyfriend, and you're STILL taking her out??? Where exactly do they do that at? I'm assuming you like her, so with allthat being said SIMP would be an appropriate title for you.

Intricate trap.

I don't think some of yall are reading it right. He's smashed 3 times after she wakes up form passing out on his bed at his parties; 3 times. Yet whensober she doesn't let anything go down. He's been out with her a few times like a concert and her bf knows about him and that she was at his crib. Howdoes that constitute OP being a simp? He's smashing, he likes her, he hangs out with her, and doesn't have to deal with all of that relationship bullcuz she already got a man.

The way I see it her bf is not doing something right and he is providing it along with a couple added hangout situations.
pimp.gif
Don't question it, go get tested, and cut her loose if you think she maybreak up with her man or if he tries to act up.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Intricate trap.

I don't think some of yall are reading it right. He's smashed 3 times after she wakes up form passing out on his bed at his parties; 3 times. Yet when sober she doesn't let anything go down. He's been out with her a few times like a concert and her bf knows about him and that she was at his crib. How does that constitute OP being a simp? He's smashing, he likes her, he hangs out with her, and doesn't have to deal with all of that relationship bull cuz she already got a man.

The way I see it her bf is not doing something right and he is providing it along with a couple added hangout situations.
pimp.gif
Don't question it, go get tested, and cut her loose if you think she may break up with her man or if he tries to act up.
U serious? He already smashed, knows she has a bf and now he's taking her out to concerts. what part of all this doesn't yell simp?

EL SIMPATANO

TO THE GYM ?...

SHOWS?...

AND NOT SMASHING WHEN SHE IS SOBER? ...

HAS A BF?

SOUNDS LIKE SHE BOUT TO DUMP HER MANS FOR YOU ...

"BUT WHEN I MET HER SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER " - FAB " SAY HELLO "

Back
Top Bottom