Someone hit my car. Vol. What now?

Cant believe this happened. I have no idea when or where this happened but it had to be within the past day or so because i feel like this couldnt have gone unnoticed for that long. I know im pretty much beat on finding the person ect. ect. so im not even going to go into that and what i think may have happened. My question is now with my deductable being $500 whats the best way to go about this. Ive never had to really deal with something like this before so im just looking for opinions. And do you think it would be a quick fix ie. Just "popping it out". Thanks in advance

try finding a paintless dent removal guy in your area. most of them are mobile and a lot cheaper than $500

At least it doesn't look like there is a crease, so popping it out might be alright. ( I think that a crease would cause the paint to flake or crack if you popped it out ) What kind of car OP?

I know its not that bad but still i just got it 2 months ago man. I'm by no means a serious gear head/car guy but i like cars and i liked to keep my ish clean and having a dent/scratch on your new whip just throws off the whole vibe. Makes me not even want to bother washing it anymore.

dont go through insurance for that. come on find some dude who has his own garage. drive around and get estimates yourself.

At least it doesn't look like there is a crease, so popping it out might be alright. ( I think that a crease would cause the paint to flake or crack if you popped it out ) What kind of car OP?
  Its a civic and it looks like it may be able to be popped out possibly but there is a small paint chip on the bottom where the fender meets the rear bumper.

View media item 519417  Its a civic and it looks like it may be able to be popped out possibly but there is a small paint chip on the bottom where the fender meets the rear bumper.
Ah, that sucks dude AND it's an Si! If it were me, I'd probably just do what people are saying and see if you can find a cheap paintless dent removal guy (I've seen them take out some pretty nasty ones that I didn't think would work and you'd never know it was there) If there is any paint that comes off, you can always look online and find the OEM touch up paint from Honda. Better than $500 :\ Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I know I'd be pissed if it were me but it could always be worse!

I don't even notice the dent in the picture and I'm looking straight at it. 

Thanks fellas who came through with helpful post. I kinda figured that was my best route but just wanted to confirm. Maybe ill find a craigslist special

Back
Top Bottom