Someone leaked a Kanye track last night?

Apparently, there is a track out there from the upcoming album. Anyone hear about it. They said people pulled it in less than 10 minutes or something. 
ohwell.gif

Called Justice?

It had to be pulled in less than 10 seconds to stop it from leaking. Even then it would probably still leak. I call ducktales.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Apparently, there is a track out there from the upcoming album. Anyone hear about it. They said people pulled it in less than 10 minutes or something. 
ohwell.gif

Called Justice?

If it leaked, you'd know. So...I guess not.

^dunnyy I'm with you. Like I checked kanyelive.com and they were like I cant believe I missed it.

Its not called Justice is called Just-Us. He sampled "Just the 2 of us" but flipped it crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by cartune

Its not called Justice is called Just-Us. He sampled "Just the 2 of us" but flipped it crazy
pimp.gif
so you heard it?
nerd.gif
DEAD
laugh.gif

i thought my boy was lying when he said what the sample was... he sposed to let me hear it tomorrow

I doubt it will be an album joint #kanyeshrugs for the song getting pulled that fast tho

pimp.gif
so you heard it?
nerd.gif

Yes and u peeps need to stop pm'ing me if it got taken down Kanye obvously doesnt want it out so why would I post it on here.

U guys just have to wait til it officially releases sorry
happy.gif

pimp.gif
so you heard it?
nerd.gif

Yes and u peeps need to stop pm'ing me if it got taken down Kanye obvously doesnt want it out so why would I post it on here.

happy.gif

I can wait on a release. I just want to know when it might actually be released as a single? That is if you have any notion of it ...

JordanHead2 wrote:

cartune wrote:

pimp.gif
so you heard it?
nerd.gif

happy.gif

Why do people try to gain e-fame?

Back
Top Bottom