Someone of ya'll can keep being reckless if ya'll want to..till you..

Joined Sep 16, 2003
I wonder how many people do that, smash/let people smash between breakouts and never tell them. Ya'll wilin.

Joined May 7, 2005
can you still get if its not during their breakout??at the amount of people with herpes

Joined Oct 6, 2003
Originally Posted by R31J23

can you still get if its not during their breakout??at the amount of people with herpes

yes. and the virus is spread through skin particles and not body fluids either.

Joined Jul 11, 2006
as long as it doesn't say "vagina dentata" next to her name, you should be good to go.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
I have Oral HSV1, and I still get it in...But realtalk, the ocassional breakouts I get are pretty embarrassing, but I keep my head up and don't let it getto me. A LOT of people have it, and I know you reading this post has it, but are scared to admit it. We should make a team HERPES

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Clearly in my future
and I always use a condom but some of my moves arequestionable as most of NT already knows.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now