Someone of ya'll can keep being reckless if ya'll want to..till you..

some of them jump offs are bad, lol im about to get an account (no STD)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by nicefro

Tough, don't raw doggit.
regardless if you strap up you can still get herpes
so why fight it, you could kiss some random beezy and get cursed for life, some stuff is preventable, but dont live in fear and in a bubble.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

HSV-1/Oral, HSV-2/Genital, HPV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Other
that was just one chick, she stackin em up.

..the +*@* is "other" ? homegirl has stuff that they haven't even named yet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

I have Oral HSV1, and I still get it in...But realtalk, the ocassional breakouts I get are pretty embarrassing, but I keep my head up and don't let it get to me. A LOT of people have it, and I know you reading this post has it, but are scared to admit it. We should make a team HERPES
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
kobe_wtf.gif

Did son really just say there should be a "Team Herpes"?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I have Oral HSV1, and I still get it in...But realtalk, the ocassional breakouts I get are pretty embarrassing, but I keep my head up and don't let it get to me. A LOT of people have it, and I know you reading this post has it, but are scared to admit it. We should make a team HERPES
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
kobe_wtf.gif

Did son really just say there should be a "Team Herpes"?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

@!$+* you the franchise player, owner. and head coach of that team.

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

ispi036080.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

about 85% of people would get a coldsore on their lips before they die.

therefore almost everybody has Herpes simplex 1 (oral) . you may have it but havent had a break out yet.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

therefore almost everybody has Herpes simplex 1 (oral) . you may have it but havent had a break out yet.
QFE....the one you should worry about is HSV-2.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Exactly....I had one after I had pneumonia one year....some girl called me out on that!$+@ too....I WNS....as long as you aren't kissing anyone when u have it or performin oral....you're good

watch out guys this could be a fake like that one pokemon forum where they all pretended pokemon was real
laugh.gif

but dam this is nuts, and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the misterP references

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
b27367a63f02f622dae50753ebd2fb917040617b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom