Someone please explain to me why Dennis Rodman isn't in the Hall Of Fame yet.

I know this had been a pretty nice conversation piece, so I will ask you guys. Why in the world isn't Dennis Rodman in the HoF?? If you look at his overall body of work, it's pretty impressive. He was a focal part toward all those championships he helped win. He will probably go down as one of the best defenders/rebounding big men. Obviously on the offensive end he wasn't present, but we all know that wasn't his game.

I know he has a bad rap and the fact that he married himself (
laugh.gif
) and lead a strange life, but as a ball player he most definitely deserves to get in.

Lets discuss.

He's not eligible yet. He played professionally overseas as recently as 2006.

Didn't someone say they read he supposedly wasn't eligible yet because he had been playing in the ABA and odd-ball leagues in Europe or whatever?

^ Yeah. Since it's the BASKETBALL Hall of Fame, and not the NBA Hall of Fame, he's not eligible due to the fact that he had played overseas not too long ago.

Because the Basketball Hall of Fame only allows saints in the halls. Right MJ and Magic?

Ya this has been brought up countless times in here. He is not eligible yet. They have been quoted saying it.

Back
Top Bottom