Someone school me on the jabowakoez (sp?)....

who are they, and why are they in commercials w. Ali, Bill Russell, Tommie Smith, John Carlos, Misty May, etc etc???? Saw them at the all-star weekend aswell...are they a fad, or are they here to stay?

laugh.gif
your spelling

They won ABDC season one and then just started getting more and more famous from there.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

It actually pronounced Wackajoobeez
laugh.gif
Sager and his Tom Foolery
smh.gif
i dont mean to threadjack but did anyone see Sager get roasted by KG ??
Poor Sager.
eyes.gif
but yeah pink and red ...dead that.

roll.gif
KG is that other dude tho. never understood all the hate directed toward him in the S&T forum.
I heard he's weird off the court.

I always find the jabbawockeez entertaining. ABDC fell off just a bit when they left the show. ABDC should have them make a performance every episode

I hope they're just a fad. I can't stand how everyone around my way is on their tip. I mean props to them for winning the competition and getting fameand all that, but what in the world does dancing have to do with sports??
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I hope they're just a fad. I can't stand how everyone around my way is on their tip. I mean props to them for winning the competition and getting fame and all that, but what in the world does dancing have to do with sports??
indifferent.gif
Because commercial/halftime entertainment is always a wonderful exhibition in sports prowess, right?

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I hope they're just a fad. I can't stand how everyone around my way is on their tip. I mean props to them for winning the competition and getting fame and all that, but what in the world does dancing have to do with sports??
indifferent.gif
Because commercial/halftime entertainment is always a wonderful exhibition in sports prowess, right?
I should have been more specific. Why the hell were these dudes in the Gatorade commercial? Having them in the commercial was just real odd to me.Everyone else has something to do with a sport... except for them.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I always find the jabbawockeez entertaining. ABDC fell off just a bit when they left the show. ABDC should have them make a performance every episode
Might as well rename the show to Jabbawockeez

Back
Top Bottom