Someone school me on the Nike Air Max 1 Amsterdam......

INC365: which version the orange sample with stitched parra or the quickstrike with stitched parra did he sell for $2500?

thx for your time...

^ the QS edition w/ stitched parra (which is also limited to 24 pairs, same as the Albert Heijn's)

if that colorway was never released and say were to release as a GR today, i wonder if the majority of the people will be crying that Nike has wackreleases...... knowing how it is, i bet they would.

Originally Posted by INC365

gasdreamer: Patta is a sneakerstore in Amsterdam. www.teampatta.nl

JM: A close friend of mine had a sz11 emboidered pair (got it for free after spinning a private party for Parra) and he sold it a few months ago for 1600€ (=$2500) Just to give you an idea..
frown.gif

INC - funny how just that little embroidery does that much to the price, eh? My good friend Magdi, owner of Slammin' Kicks in London (R.I.P. also) has asize 12 embroidered pair that I've been trying to get him to cough up for a while now..
What I wouldn't do for a pair of the orange/blue pairs...oh my..

^ at least you already have a pair B!
laugh.gif

the german guy does not wanna sell his pair and i do not know who owns the pair in the US
frown.gif

i dont even want to know how much an orange pair will go for nowadays..

There is a size 11 on eBay right now (released version) for $1000 with 2 days left! Wow!

Also, I was hearing that there were around 225 pairs released (b-grades not included).

Thanks for the PATTA info I was like snap when I seen the Asics.......
Someone post the orange/blues I didn't see them.......
I thought nike didnt release b-grades, b-grades is the as fake right????

Originally Posted by GasDreamer

b-grades is the as fake right????

hahaha, no, b-grades are the same shoes but with minor flaws..(eg. bad stitching, chipped paint,...)

here are some pics of the hyperstrikes:

U344P6T12D1474324F44DT20050328095032.jpg

U344P6T64D11177F1325DT20050328093318.jpg

U344P6T64D11177F1324DT20050328093318.jpg

U344P6T64D11177F1323DT20050328093318.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I asked this question a few weeks back in the price check section and did not get an answer

But whats the going price of a deadstock pair in a size 9 ?

Thanks

I was bidding on a ds sz 9 pair like 2 months ago and it ended for 1270

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I asked this question a few weeks back in the price check section and did not get an answer

Thanks

wow

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Thanks

looks like the price of these more than doubled in 2 years... exactly 2 years ago, some dude was asking $500 even for a size 10....

U344P6T12D1474324F44DT20050328095032.jpg

frown.gif
What I would do for a pair...I swear I would wearthem into the ground...they are simply amazing.
pimp.gif

Guy:
I hope you can pry on of those 13s from either person one day...its just not fair.
I've only seen 1 other 11.5 other then mine and I assume Bees so I know how your 13 search must be.

I love my pair...

sucks that I might have to sell them for school....
frown.gif

good friend of mine here in hawaii owns a pair of the orange/blues. super duper nice shoe.

Originally Posted by trunks206

While I'm still in my Photobucket account I add one of my favorite pictures....
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.. there's about 5 pairs of kicks that IF I EVER find 'em in my size, I'm done. fo' real.. and that's 1 of 'em right there.I'd do some foot origami for those if I had to..

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

good friend of mine here in hawaii owns a pair of the orange/blues. super duper nice shoe.
hey Kev...
They are actually for sale now LOL.

here is some info on them as well:

Designed by Piet Parra, this Nike Air Max 1 “Amsterdam

Those Parra running man 95s were sat on the outlet shelf for a year here before they removed them to god knows where, along with the associated t shirts.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by INC365

gasdreamer: Patta is a sneakerstore in Amsterdam. www.teampatta.nl

JM: A close friend of mine had a sz11 emboidered pair (got it for free after spinning a private party for Parra) and he sold it a few months ago for 1600€ (=$2500) Just to give you an idea..
frown.gif

INC - funny how just that little embroidery does that much to the price, eh? My good friend Magdi, owner of Slammin' Kicks in London (R.I.P. also) has asize 12 embroidered pair that I've been trying to get him to cough up for a while now..
What I wouldn't do for a pair of the orange/blue pairs...oh my..
Bee do you know how many times I asked him the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom