Someone you can't stand for no reason at all?

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

delonte.jpg

matt-barnes.jpg

^you read my mind.

Man you guys probably hate them because when you see them, you see something you lack. WEAK.
smh.gif
at this whole thread

jonas-brothers-stevie-wonder-grammy-show.jpg

I don't know what the hell Grammy committee was thinking letting them perform with Stevie. Straight up Blasphemy if you ask me, they should have let JohnMayer or someone with some actual musical talent up there. That performance was hard to watch.

Oh hell no..

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man you guys probably hate them because when you see them, you see something you lack. WEAK.
smh.gif
at this whole thread

Realest @++% in the thread

My wife's best friend, she will come and stay with us a couple times a year.

She makes me feel like I am a vistor in my own home, she comes for a weekend and says maybe two words to me the entire time. I am nice enough to let her stayin my home, eat our food. I could be an jerk and say that she has to stay in a motel but that would cause trouble between me and the wifey.

We are having a baby shower soon and I told my wife if her best friend plans on coming I won't be there, because she will try to make the baby shower allabout her.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

My wife's best friend, she will come and stay with us a couple times a year.

She makes me feel like I am a vistor in my own home, she comes for a weekend and says maybe two words to me the entire time. I am nice enough to let her stay in my home, eat our food. I could should be an jerk and say that she has to stay in a motel, but that would cause trouble between me and the wifey has to deal with it.

We are having a baby shower soon and I told my wife if her best friend plans on coming I won't be there, because she will try to make the baby shower all about her.
fixed.

this is how u supposed to do it.^*)^% her friend its YOUR crib.

lots and lots

tiger woods
kobe
british people
anyone on the yankees
heck anyone in baseball i cant stand the sport

lots of people

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif
at this whole thread

I definitely don't lack the ability to throw the weights down after a set because I feel like being a tool. I knew the #$@# was gonna do it. and he did it.
smh.gif

Then there's this chick at the mall. Friendly as hell but I can't stand her.
smh.gif
*files self under hater friend category*

i seriously cant stand this guy, he got a spot in the rookie/soph game LAST YEAR and he still got that star on hishead, and to a much lesser degree, this guy

Back
Top Bottom