Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

If thats how they found him in the pic, he was jumped, beaten and then stuffed/rolled in the mats to hide his body. If no one heard him screaming he was either knocked unconscious or no one was paying attention. The latter is hard to believe, mainly because its hard to believe that they don't have gym after 3rd period.

Seems like an autopsy would reveal if he was beaten. I've never seen anyone die from hanging upside down for hours, so I couldn't tell you if that's how they would look or not. I would hope that a medical professional would be able to tell.

There's no PE/Weightlifting/Conditioning/any type of activity in the gym after 3/4 block? The kids don't eat lunch in the gym?​

I think he died before he was placed into those mats.​

Yeah this is weird. Also, what was he doing in there by himself?

I'm with you on the Zimmerman issue, that was a racially motivated murder of a black man by a black/white/latino man,but I've never seen any autopsy pics of someone who died from being upside down for too long. Do you have some that you could post? As far as the "klan" killing people all the time in the South and covering it up, I don't know how those stats could be proven or where you are getting that from. You think that the KKK broke into the school and beat this kid to death, then the police came in and covered it up? I don't see any evidence of that whatsoever, we could just as easily say that Aliens came and killed him. The coroner issue is what seems funny to me. Why would they wait to contact the coroner? That is the only piece of info that leads me to believe that the police may have been up to something.
Sorry but I feel this is racially motivated... The similarities to emmitt till are uncanny... It might not be the klan but it could have been other white teens or another ethnic group, could have been a son of a cop but to beat somebodies face in like that, most definately something shady but we will never know:.. If it wasnt for nt I wouldn't even know about this... The news is more worried about jayz going to Cuba then stuff like this
Like I said dont want to jump to conclusions but being from the south ish is real down here my dude

Last edited:
whats up with all the racial stuff? is there like 2 black guys in the entire school? 

or are these just theories?

I'm with you on the Zimmerman issue, that was a racially motivated murder of a black man by a black/white/latino man,but I've never seen any autopsy pics of someone who died from being upside down for too long. Do you have some that you could post? As far as the "klan" killing people all the time in the South and covering it up, I don't know how those stats could be proven or where you are getting that from. You think that the KKK broke into the school and beat this kid to death, then the police came in and covered it up? I don't see any evidence of that whatsoever, we could just as easily say that Aliens came and killed him. The coroner issue is what seems funny to me. Why would they wait to contact the coroner? That is the only piece of info that leads me to believe that the police may have been up to something.
Sorry but I feel this is racially motivated... The similarities to emmitt till are uncanny... It might not be the klan but it could have been other white teens or another ethnic group, could have been a son of a cop but to beat somebodies face in like that, most definately something shady but we will never know:.. If it wasnt for nt I wouldn't even know about this... The news is more worried about jayz going to Cuba then stuff like this
Like I said dont want to jump to conclusions but being from the south ish is real down here my dude

>D

So we are jumping to the conclusion that he was murdered because he is black and he died in the South? There is more evidence that JFK was killed by two gunmen, than there is that this kid was murdered. I have seen numerous cases of people dying from hanging upside down. Whatever the case may be, RIP to Kendrick Johnson and I hope his family finds some kind of closure, or brings someone to justice if it does turn out to be a murder.

True.  The whole story just doesn't sound right but if you want info about African Americans being murdered and having their murder covered up by police.  I can find some links.  All of the police in these cases got off without getting charged or didn't investigate properly. 
mean.gif
This is just a few that I can remember but their are many more.

http://bossip.com/622116/jesus-take-the-wheel-arkansas-police-claim-handcuffed-black-youth-shot-himself-in-the-head-in-back-of-squad-car-his-

mother-says-they-killed-him/

http://newsone.com/2031568/milton-hall-shooting-saginaw/

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21946591/da-gibson-shooting-death

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/14/justice/brooklyn-police-shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/17/us/mississippi-hit-and-run

whats up with all the racial stuff? is there like 2 black guys in the entire school? 

There is nothing to it. Nothing racial was even mentioned in the articles about it. I don't even see any evidence that he was murdered period, except for the discrepancy with the coroner issue. Some Niketalkers just wanna' make everything about race.

True.  The whole story just doesn't sound right but if you want info about African Americans being murdered and having their murder covered up by police.  I can find some links.  All of the police in these cases got off without getting charged or didn't investigate properly.  :smh: This is just a few that I can remember but their are many more.

http://bossip.com/622116/jesus-take-the-wheel-arkansas-police-claim-handcuffed-black-youth-shot-himself-in-the-head-in-back-of-squad-car-his-
mother-says-they-killed-him/

http://newsone.com/2031568/milton-hall-shooting-saginaw/

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21946591/da-gibson-shooting-death

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/14/justice/brooklyn-police-shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/17/us/mississippi-hit-and-run

Trust me, I don't dispute the fact that police officers kill people and get away with it. Happens all the time. You said that the KKK was murdering people in the South and that the cops were covering up for them.

There is nothing to it. Nothing racial was even mentioned in the articles about it. I don't even see any evidence that he was murdered period, except for the discrepancy with the coroner issue. Some Niketalkers just wanna' make everything about race.
I'm white but the first think that came to my mind after seeing his pic and reading the story  was Emmitt Till.

Trust me, I don't dispute the fact that police officers kill people and get away with it. Happens all the time. You said that the KKK was murdering people in the South and that the cops were covering up for them.
read the last link I posted.  There is several cases like this that has happened over the years.   I just don't have the time to look them all up but there is several.

It's NT everything is racial . . . plus people going ham because it's in the south . . .

This guy had an enemy . . . this was calculated and this is not a random hate crime . . .

Looks he was beaten to death & his body was placed into the mats.

Unless one of you can show me pics of someone who died from being upside down too long & their face is battered & bruised as well.

read the last link I posted.  There is several cases like this that has happened over the years.   I just don't have the time to look them all up but there is several.

I read the last article. The six kids who were in the car all were charged with federal hate crimes and the driver was sentenced to life in prison. They weren't KKK members and the police didn't cover for them. It doesn't matter what "came to your mind". You don't know what a person who dies from hanging upside down looks like, yet you automatically assume he was murdered by the KKK and it was covered up by the police? :lol: I didn't ask, nor do I care what race you are.

Looks he was beaten to death & his body was placed into the mats.

Unless one of you can show me pics of someone who died from being upside down too long & their face is battered & bruised as well.

It's possible, but we don't have nearly enough information to even make that assumption. I could also state:

Looks like he died from hanging upside down in the mats.

Unless one of you can show me a pic of someone who died from being upside down too long & their face isn't battered and bruised as well.

Last edited:
A forum about Valdosta, Georgia and racism.  Don't know how credible it is but I thought I should post it anyway.  Seems like a lot of people ranting about how racist it is there and how the cops are too.   Some people also say it's not.  I'm gonna try to do more research on that town.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/georgia/66801-biracial-couple-valdosta-southern-ga.html

Yep, that settles it, a forum online says that the city is racist, so any young black man who died there was murdered by the KKK and it was covered up by the local police.

Last edited:
It's possible, but we don't have nearly enough information to even make that assumption. I could also state:

Unless one of you can show me a pic of someone who died from being upside down too long & their face isn't battered and bruised as well.
I can't find any pictures but it sounds like you would have to be upside down for a long time to die from it.

Who in the hell would hang upside down to go to sleep though?   Story does lack a lot of info but I think that is why people are raising so many questions about what really happened.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5455486_long-human-hang-upside-down.html

Yep, that settles it, a forum online says that the city is racist, so any young black man who dies is murdered by the KKK and it is covered up by the local police.
No not at all. I posted that link to show that racism  is a problem in that city.   How bad it is I don't know.  

Yo... I get that it's the South and he's black, but it isn't a race issue YET, let's chill. I'm not white, went to public high school in southern Louisiana of all places, trust me, racism in those schools is real, but that type of stuff had never happened.

There are fights. Kids get jumped. Sometimes it's racial. Most times when it is cats from separate races, some racism shows its face, but that's usually not the foundation for it.

My point is, his death probably was homicide. Just from the fact that the school and police told the family different things, there's a chance it was either some sort of assault or negligence that led to his death.

But there's ZERO proof outside of pure speculation that this was racially motivated. To say so as almost it were already fact is somewhat ignorant.

Yo... I get that it's the South and he's black, but it isn't a race issue YET, let's chill. I'm not white, went to public high school in southern Louisiana of all places, trust me, racism in those schools is real, but that type of stuff had never happened.

There are fights. Kids get jumped. Sometimes it's racial. Most times when it is cats from separate races, some racism shows its face, but that's usually not the foundation for it.

My point is, his death probably was homicide. Just from the fact that the school and police told the family different things, there's a chance it was either some sort of assault or negligence that led to his death.

But there's ZERO proof outside of pure speculation that this was racially motivated. To say so as almost it were already fact is somewhat ignorant.

It's not somewhat ignorant, it is completely ignorant. It is this mentality ,that everything is racially motivated (with zero proof), that leads people to discredit issues that are in fact racially motivated. Nobody benefits from it.

Unless one of you can show me a pic of someone who died from being upside down too long

I can't find any pictures but it sounds like you would have to be upside down for a long time to die from it.
Who in the hell would hang upside down to go to sleep though? Story does lack a lot of info but I think that is why people are raising so many questions about what really happened.
http://www.ehow.com/about_5455486_long-human-hang-upside-down.html

They didn't say he fell asleep, they said they didn't know what he was doing. It is plausible that he fell in there and couldn't get out and died from being upside down. Here are some examples of people dying from hanging like that:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/man-dies-hanging-upside-down-utahs-zion-park

http://www.smh.com.au/world/a-terri...waterfall-for-three-hours-20120103-1pirv.html

No autopsy or after death pics though. I know it makes everyone rest easy at night to believe that there is some boogie man behind every strange death, but sometimes people just die in tragic, weird, accidental ways. That's life, it isn't always just, it isn't always calculated, and it doesn't always make sense.

Last edited:
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/01...stuck-upside-down-in-rolled-up-wrestling-mat/

Another article I found  on Kendrick's death.   I've been rolled up in a wrestling mat before just messing around in gym class and If I was stuck in it I'm 100% sure I would be able to tip it over.    Also how could no one hear him scream?  You all know there had to of been a few gym classes going on in there after 3rd period. 

Last edited:

It's not somewhat ignorant, it is completely ignorant.

Well, I didn't wanna start a fuss in here, but yeah.

I read the last article. The six kids who were in the car all were charged with federal hate crimes and the driver was sentenced to life in prison. They weren't KKK members and the police didn't cover for them. It doesn't matter what "came to your mind". You don't know what a person who dies from hanging upside down looks like, yet you automatically assume he was murdered by the KKK and it was covered up by the police?
laugh.gif
I didn't ask, nor do I care what race you are.
Doesn't have to be the klan but other racist.  If the Kid was a good kid and had no beefs.  Why else would he be murdered?  The only thing that comes to my mind is his race.  

I read the last article. The six kids who were in the car all were charged with federal hate crimes and the driver was sentenced to life in prison. They weren't KKK members and the police didn't cover for them. It doesn't matter what "came to your mind". You don't know what a person who dies from hanging upside down looks like, yet you automatically assume he was murdered by the KKK and it was covered up by the police? :lol: I didn't ask, nor do I care what race you are.

Doesn't have to be the klan but other racist.  If the Kid was a good kid and had no beefs.  Why else would he be murdered?  The only thing that comes to my mind is his race.  

That's your problem.

Plenty of good kids with no beefs get murdered every hour of every day. There isn't even any evidence that he was murdered anyways.

Back
Top Bottom