Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

My logic:

Most people die in a horizontal position so you never really get to see these conditions. If he died in a vertical position with his head at the bottom, then I would suspect that all the blood in his body would flow to his head making him appear he has been beating.

I wish i could see the type of mats he was found in to see if it was actually plausible for this to happen.

what evidence is there of murder?

1. He was black
2. This happened in the South
3. His parents and friends don't think it "feels right".
4. Coroner wasn't immediately called when the police found the body
5. A picture of the body appears to resemble a picture of Emmitt Till

My logic:

Most people die in a horizontal position so you never really get to see these conditions. If he died in a vertical position with his head at the bottom, then I would suspect that all the blood in his body would flow to his head making him appear he has been beating.

I wish i could see the type of mats he was found in to see if it was actually plausible for this to happen.

Yeah that's the first thing I said. I would like to see a diagram of how this was all laid out and how he was found. I can picture it: The mats are all upright and rolled up, packed tightly against each other, most likely between the wall and bleachers.He gets on top and drops a shoe or something down the center of one of the mats, reaches down for it and falls. He is upside down stuck inside the mat tight and can't get out.

for all people saying howd he go missing, at my hs we had a separate wrestling gym( where mats were kept). You could easily go hide in there all day and nobody would know you were there. I mean, there are alot of places in high schools where you could not be found. Also teachers took attendace, but it wasnt circulated to other teachers. If you were in homeroom and you werent in classes, its assumed you skipped and they would call your house. But there was no search party. This isnt elementary school

Last edited:
for all people saying howd he go missing, at my hs we had a separate wrestling gym( where mats were kept). You could easily go hide in there all day and nobody would know you were there. I mean, there are alot of places in high schools where you could not be found. Also teachers took attendace, but it wasnt circulated to other teachers. If you were in homeroom and you werent in classes, its assumed you skipped and they would call your house. But there was no search party. This isnt elementary school

Yeah, it's not like the schools have some computerized system and a teacher is gonna' see that you weren't in your last class. You could show up to school and walk right out for the entire day. They might call your parents, they might not.

My logic:

Yeah that's the first thing I said. I would like to see a diagram of how this was all laid out and how he was found. I can picture it: The mats are all upright and rolled up, packed tightly against each other, most likely between the wall and bleachers.He gets on top and drops a shoe or something down the center of one of the mats, reaches down for it and falls. He is upside down stuck inside the mat tight and can't get out.
This. First thing I thought about, upside down. All the blood rushing to his head. Your body can begin to swell up immediately after you die, In some cases.

My logic:

This. First thing I thought about, upside down. All the blood rushing to his head. Your body can begin to swell up immediately after you die, In some cases.

Yeah and if the mats were packed in tight, there would be no physical way for him to climb back up or break free. Sounds like a horrifying death. :smh:

I'd still like to see how these mats were set up.

Yeah, if a bunch of those were all packed in tight and rolled up like that upright, I don't see how you would get out if you fell down the middle of one. You aren't gonna rip that material. I guarantee you I could loosen one of those up enough for his dad to fit into it. So they are saying that he wasn't found in the mat at all?

Last edited:
Could of been.  I don't know why the police wouldn't just release the diagram of how everything was set up to kill all the conspiracy talk.  Was their just 1 mat or multiple mats?   Another weird thing that happened in the case is that the police wouldn't let the family identify the body until the family went public complaining about it.  It's procedure for next to kin to identify the body of a dead person even if the dead has an ID on them.   Also the Sheriff is the one that did the investigation when it's suppose to be the coroner designed to be independent of the police.  The coroner and his  people from his office are the ones qualified to make a judgement as to what happened.  The Sheriff isn't.  The coroner is suppose to come out and explain their findings.  

A coroner is a government official who confirms and certifies the death of an individual within a jurisdiction.

A coroner may also conduct or order an investigation into the manner or cause of death, and investigate or confirm the identity of an unknown person who has been found dead within the coroner's jurisdiction.

A month passed with no word from the coroner in this case which raised a lot of questions. 

So whether it was murder or a accident the police handled this case badly.  If they would have did everything the proper way investigating his death there would be no conspiracy talk.

Could of been.  I don't know why the police wouldn't just release the diagram of how everything was set up to kill all the conspiracy talk.  Was their just 1 mat or multiple mats?   Another weird thing that happened in the case is that the police wouldn't let the family identify the body until the family went public complaining about it.  It's procedure for next to kin to identify the body of a dead person even if the dead has an ID on them.   Also the Sheriff is the one that did the investigation when it's suppose to be the coroner designed to be independent of the police.  The coroner and his  people from his office are the ones qualified to make a judgement as to what happened.  The Sheriff isn't.  The coroner is suppose to come out and explain their findings.  

A coroner is a government official who confirms and certifies the death of an individual within a jurisdiction.
A coroner may also conduct or order an investigation into the manner or cause of death, and investigate or confirm the identity of an unknown person who has been found dead within the coroner's jurisdiction.

A month passed with no word from the coroner in this case which raised a lot of questions. 

So whether it was murder or a accident the police handled this case badly.  If they would have did everything the proper way investigating his death there would be no conspiracy talk.

See, those are legitimate concerns. Not letting the family identify the body? The sheriff not allowing the coroner to do his job? These issues could possibly be evidence of foul play. They are small town police though, it's not unheard of for them to be unprofessional, negligent, careless or downright stupid. I am sure that providing diagrams of the murder scene to the media is not on the top of their to do list either.

See, those are legitimate concerns. Not letting the family identify the body? The sheriff not allowing the coroner to do his job? These issues could possibly be evidence of foul play. They are small town police though, it's not unheard of for them to be unprofessional, negligent, careless or downright stupid. I am sure that providing diagrams of the murder scene to the media is not on the top of their to do list either.
It should be on their to do list though. I could see them not having time to do it in a big city but the population  is only 120,000.  They should want to kill all the conspiracy talk.  At least I know if I was the Sheriff of that town I would.   To be honest though the police probably don't give a **** and they think it will all eventually die down.

@jchambers to clear things up someone of another race actually killed him his mother has actually backed that claim with saying her lawyers and private investigators have proof the boys responsible for this attacked the wrong guy KJ actually took the fall for someone else hate crime the story was reported wrong from the beginning on that day the incident occurred tweets facebook instagram status ect. Make claims that he was gound stripped of some clothing items and shoeless hints on where the whole shoe lie comes in as well as the sheriff department not being honest about when the corner was called which law states the corner should have been on the scene which the incident of the corner being published in the valdosta times April 11 Also the family has yet received a full autopsy and dna evidence is still being sent to the GBI from the crime scene also there is a plan on tearing down the gym where the incident occurred not to mention the sheriff department ruled foul play 11hrs after the body was discovered and I know kids skip but this guy wasn't that kid talk to his friends they would tell you he actually had goals although I'm aware of the point you are making but you are wrong on this incident and if you ever been to that area you would know the mentality I live in southwest ga and racism does exist in that area heavily

It should be on their to do list though. I could see them not having time to do it in a big city but the population  is only 120,000.  They should want to kill all the conspiracy talk.  At least I know if I was the Sheriff of that town I would.   To be honest though the police probably don't give a **** and they think it will all eventually die down.

Or they might be over there scratching their heads like, "Do these backwoods idiots really think that we killed a 17 year old kid, because of his race, and stuffed him in a mat to cover it up?"

I don't know. I would never put it past any police force in this country to murder someone and cover it up, but more evidence is needed in this case.

@jchambers to clear things up someone of another race actually killed him his mother has actually backed that claim with saying her lawyers and private investigators have proof the boys responsible for this attacked the wrong guy KJ actually took the fall for someone else hate crime the story was reported wrong from the beginning on that day the incident occurred tweets facebook instagram status ect. Make claims that he was gound stripped of some clothing items and shoeless hints on where the whole shoe lie comes in as well as the sheriff department not being honest about when the corner was called which law states the corner should have been on the scene which the incident of the corner being published in the valdosta times April 11 Also the family has yet received a full autopsy and dna evidence is still being sent to the GBI from the crime scene also there is a plan on tearing down the gym where the incident occurred not to mention the sheriff department ruled foul play 11hrs after the body was discovered and I know kids skip but this guy wasn't that kid talk to his friends they would tell you he actually had goals although I'm aware of the point you are making but you are wrong on this incident and if you ever been to that area you would know the mentality I live in southwest ga and racism does exist in that area heavily

That is the longest sentence that I have ever seen. The evidence in this thread is far from damning. If his mother has concrete proof, I don't see why the issue isn't being resolved. Nothing that you just posted can be substantiated at this point either.

Last edited:
The thing is the 8ft mat was suppose to be standing up and he was suppose to be climbing on them when his shoe fell The fact is the students at the school have all stated they keep the mats coiled tighter than in the picture and they keep them stacked not standing that's why majority believe it wasn't no accident

The thing is the 8ft mat was suppose to be standing up and he was suppose to be climbing on them when his shoe fell The fact is the students at the school have all stated they keep the mats coiled tighter than in the picture and they keep them stacked not standing that's why majority believe it wasn't no accident

I see. That is suspect. How would he even get on top of an 8 foot mat without it falling down? Why would the police cover it up, though? Who found him?

Last edited:
Or they might be over there scratching their heads like, "Do these backwoods idiots really think that we killed a 17 year old kid, because of his race, and stuffed him in a mat to cover it up?"

I don't know. I would never put it past any police force in this country to murder someone and cover it up, but more evidence is needed in this case.
Agree but  I'm not saying the police did it.  Who knows.  Its just weird that they didn't follow the proper procedures and almost 90 days later and they still haven't finished the autopsy report. Also the story is picking up nationally.  If they don't give some answers soon your gonna see Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton holding rallies in that town. 

Maybe they think he killed himself some how but they don't want to report it feeling that no one will believe their findings.  Maybe he was on drugs and passed out on top of the mats and didn't wake up when he fell in.   It could be anything at this point.  

Another weird thing that came up too was that they don't even know if the shoe he was reaching for was his.  How the hell do they not know that? Then it brings up another question.  Was there even a shoe that was in there to begin with?  

it looks like they beat him and placed him in the mats, how does an athletic dude like that get stuck in some damn wrestling mats.

or what does a dude randomly go and play in mats? if he was 5 years old, sure...

its clearly obviously he was murdered, SMH

disgusting :smh:

RIP to him

crazy.  They said in the report to that they didn't even know if that was his shoe that he was trying to get out.  smh How could they not know something that little yet be able to say how he died?

I see. That is suspect. How would he even get on top of an 8 foot mat without it falling down? Why would the police cover it up, though? Who found him?

said the janitor found him

It's a thread not an essay sir ebonics and gramatical errors or acceptable and the fact is the family is waiting on his autopsy report from the GBI since the preliminary stated he died from no struggle but as the story unfolds you will see that he was mistaken for another black boy that his murders had issues with

It is far from being obvious that it was a murder. People watch CSI and all of these Forensics shows and think that police are like robots who do everything by the book and have all of this great technology to solve everything, but that isn't reality. They are fallible and some of them barely made it through high school. I could see a small town police force screwing up a lot of things in a death investigation. My cousin was a cadet with the police force and he was with the crime scene investigator outside of a club picking up shells after a murder. He said that the investigator overlooked some shells, and he alerted him to them, and the investigator was like, "don't worry about those, we got enough". :rolleyes:x

Back
Top Bottom