Something needs to be said... NTers thinking lowly of all NTers.

From my experience NT is a land of extremes.

You either pull dime breezys, ride exclusively in foreign cars, have Bill Gates money OR you're a lame who sits at home doing nothing all day, lives at home, and struggles socially and economically.

Eh, we've given ourselves these stereotypes.

Last edited:
lol look at how many posts some of u have.  its just not possible unless u guys r on NT on your phone all day.  cant stand dudes that r constantly buried in their phones like some females.  NT really isnt that fun to be spending that much time on here.  u wanna have a serious discussion on a site full of immature, impressionable kids, this is what your gonna get.  and it really isnt even bad compared to how it used to be.
see... This right here is it...

Do you know how easy it is to rack up 30 posts in a day? That's almost 1000 posts on a month...

And what about people that make $125k sitting at a computer all day, and get the freedom to browse NT?

Or get on NT instead of watching TV at night?

I mean ... Its not hard to rack up posts... How does high post count = lameness? That's unfair.

And what about people that make $125k sitting at a computer all day, and get the freedom to browse NT?

That is me right here. Granted I have been on NT for a while and I should at least be over 10k posts if I had my orginal profile but within the later years on here, most of my time is spent while I am at work or late at night when I get home since I don't watch TV. If I was at where I was back 6 years ago, I'd be racking tons of posts per day just cause I'd respond to so much stuff. Now I am only in the General and there is only so many things I respond to. Most of my time is just reading what others say now.

lol look at how many posts some of u have.  its just not possible unless u guys r on NT on your phone all day.  cant stand dudes that r constantly buried in their phones like some females.  NT really isnt that fun to be spending that much time on here.  u wanna have a serious discussion on a site full of immature, impressionable kids, this is what your gonna get.  and it really isnt even bad compared to how it used to be.
see... This right here is it...

Do you know how easy it is to rack up 30 posts in a day? That's almost 1000 posts on a month...

I probably fall into that "freedom to browse category. But even then, there has to be a line drawn.

My join date is wrong. Don't even care enough to fix it. So my 14k dates back to about 2001 or so.

If you have that many posts in a year....I personally think you should find a more productive use of your time.

I remember getting into it with some cat that was putting up 100 posts a day trying to tell me what an active social life he had. OK :lol:

And I'm perfectly within my right to judge you the same way my wife basically clowns me for the amount of time I spend on here.

And she ain't wrong.

Or the music forum cats who denounce everything that is popular at all. Especially in the music section there are just a bunch of cats that are out of touch with reality like the way some come across its very plausible to believe that some of these cats are extremely lame.

:lol:

I love this place.....

Last edited:
Proving OP's point, do anything to make one feel better than the next. That's not isolated to the internet though.

i sit at a cpu for 8 hrs a day doing nothing... NT/instgram/nba.com/espn/wshh gets me by

I always took it as a running joke...
ohwell.gif
As did I.

If you have that many posts in a year....I personally think you should find a more productive use of your time.

I agree. I only post in certain topics and I usually just read/lurk and :lol: at the responses. I only post and browse NT during the day at work!

I can give them a pass if they are teenagers that post on a regular because well they are limited to what that can do. HOWEVER if you're a GROWN man, there are just too many things you should be doing instead. But hey... to each their own!

People that have a lot of posts are losers, plain and simple.

:lol:

I agree with 216301baller, NT is entertainment mixed with meeting some cool people along the way.

That's it? That's my 9,000th post? :lol:

Last edited:
I am a lame

Eh **** it, if you can't keep it real with yaself then who can you keep it real with.

Last edited:
PYPs do become spellbinding when attaching faces and forms to some of the more...prominent voices in this forum of ours.
laugh.gif

Still, I thoroughly enjoy NT and a lot of the people I interact with on here. If that's the thing I'm lamest for in life, I can live with that.

Man.....I don't care about any of that

Because NT had, over the years, introduced me to alot of new people and new things in my life

If it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't be able to easily grab releases and exclusives through a network of awesome NTers who I also interact with on a much more personal level.

If it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't have met some of the most talented people that I know today, who contribute a whole lot to my (altho no where near optimal yet, but satisfactory indeed) financial success.

Plus, it gets me thru the days.

It's just a part of NT, it's what the community is about.

There are lames, and there are plenty of geniuses/scholars here, just like any other online community.

Brush it off and focus on the positivity found here, even if sparingly.

Which is why I always come back to this forum.

ive been on nt for over a year now and ive noticed this as well. negativity and trolling is rewarded smh. there are a few nters responsible for such behavior. im not going to lie ive done some trolling here and there but overall im :pimp:
also some older nters are always showing off about their join date and how they were only 13-14. at the same time they look down on us ..

Is that him in his avi?

I do believe everyone should manage their time and do productive things daily.
Computers in general make us waste a lot of time.

Everyone needs Nt for different reasons.
Some to bide time at work
Some to check the latest kicks
Some for when they are bored.
But there some people who use NT as a refuge.

It be the same ones blasting people about their post count all in the suicide thread screaming "no PM we can talk".
You don't know anyone circumstance. as far as their social lives and if they have consistent friends or family, so just chill.

They need to make post counts invisible.
I know I sound femalish right now, but idc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom