Something needs to be said... NTers thinking lowly of all NTers.

What's up with that?

every thread has either "most of you awkward cats aint getting yambs"

or "musta been a NTer"...

everytime one disagrees with someone else's social opinion, they're referred to as a loner that posts online everyday and doesnt talk to women.

my favorite is "most NTers lived sheltered lives in the comfort of their momb's basement, so you dont know"

:lol: why do NTers think every other NTer is lame... and also, if you're on NT, wouldnt that make you lame as well?

seems like 95% of us are frail little punk dudes that are scared of girls, broke, and troll the internet.

seems to me like a good size of us are cool type cats that does what needs to be done, or striving to make something good of themselves, or logical citizens.

when did being a NTer become a bad thing?

being an NTer is a blessing IMO. I always saw this "must be an NTer" as an ongoing joke so I never payed it any mind.

:rofl: @ momb's :lol:

Like any community it's a mixture of both. There are lames on NT that live vicariously through the internet, and others that get fresh air. It is what it is.

half of the people who say that are just annoyed at the other person's response and has no proper rebuttal.

the other half are the lame, socially awkward ones themselves.

also, lots of people love to feel like they better than people so what better place to act that way than a place where the worst that can happen to you is a typed response.

half of the people who say that are just annoyed at the other person's response and has no proper rebuttal.

the other half are the lame, socially awkward ones themselves.

also, lots of people love to feel like they better than people so what better place to act that way than a place where the worst that can happen to you is a typed response.

Compared to a lot of other forums out there, NT seems pretty positive and supportive at a macro-level. I agree with the sentiment that it's far from perfect though.

because Ricky, once youve pissed off the masses enough, theyll label you anyway they can in order to 'get one over on you'

i think this is common amongst young people gathering on the internet. Not nt exclusive

it's the equivalent of calling other video game players noobs

Last edited:
happens all the time. Just words behind an internet screen. Just a way for someone to feel like they're above someone else.

I think the "most of you not getting yamb, socially awkward, " things come from PYP. A lot of people talk about yambin and how many yambs they've consumed in the past hour. Once those PYP attach a photo to the yamb masters, seems to all go down hill from there.

Random thought: I forgot which member made up the damb term but I remember the thread topic was about a train in china.

Last edited:
Hey, if the shoe fits.

Some of the ignorance in mature discussion is the reason why I've said "Nters live sheltered lives"

NT has a lot of racism and homophobia.

NT has too many immature, living their lives off social media trends.

NT has a lot of elitist as well.

All this "let him cook" "yolo" shows the age and or immaturity of the NT community.

I think the "most of you not getting yamb, socially awkward, " things come from PYP. A lot of people talk about yambin and how many yambs they've consumed in the past hour. Once those PYP attach a photo to the yamb masters, seems to all go down hill from there.

Random thought: I forgot which member made up the damb term but I remember the thread topic was about a train in china.
quite the cocontrary my dude...

I really dont see a lot of that. Hell, even in tay cats ask very elementary questions ... I rarely see cats talking about that.

some are cool, some are not its a community that may seem held together from the outside its very divided in taste, the sports cats mesh well, but thats about it, from music to general its ongoing battle, people talk alot of smack about JB threads but on release morning cats be looking out with them links for kicks. just my observation.

It's not a matter of being cooler but alot of NT'ers seem to take being online cool a little bit too seriously. Like if a serious thread is going on and having a solid discussion cats come in obviously trolling to try and get a rep or a laugh and its just supremely corny.

Or the music forum cats who denounce everything that is popular at all. Especially in the music section there are just a bunch of cats that are out of touch with reality like the way some come across its very plausible to believe that some of these cats are extremely lame.

Last edited:
Nt is full of rude people who do not know how to conduct a conversation without insulting the other person, that is really what the problem is.

When having an argument someone always says "how stupid can you be" "are you an idiot?"

But its expected this is a site filled with males.

lol look at how many posts some of u have.  its just not possible unless u guys r on NT on your phone all day.  cant stand dudes that r constantly buried in their phones like some females.  NT really isnt that fun to be spending that much time on here.  u wanna have a serious discussion on a site full of immature, impressionable kids, this is what your gonna get.  and it really isnt even bad compared to how it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom