Son I got robbed tho...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Get an alarm system that calls your phone when it's triggered.

Yea my boys alarm is kinda nice ...on the keychain it has a little lcd display that even tells you what part of the car is being opened...
Autopage.
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes
-Car got broken into
-stole a bunch of suff not equaling 1000 so police gave me the finger..
-mad as hell
-any suggestions on what to do?
you make the stuff equal $1000

should move to a better neighborhood(hopefully karma doesnt catch up to me for sayin that)

They wonder why black on black crime is so crazy its because NEGROS cant have *!%$ without somebody taking it!! Anybody ever been in this same situation where you just feel like you've been raped?? I work hard for what I have.

laugh.gif
at you thinking the people who got you were black.......Thats a racists statement my man.......
but look at how neat they took your deck out, no cut wires, no broken dash pieces....nothing!!!!.....I would guess it was the same dudes that installed it.......

Exactly, dudes who installed it reinstalled it.

And not equaling your burglarized stuff, ftl.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Exactly, dudes who installed it reinstalled it.

And not equaling your burglarized stuff, ftl.
Dudes broke into his car to take out the deck.....and put it back in
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah it wasn't meant to be racists but I know majority of my neighbors are black tho...( If it was one of them)

well I don't have the money for both so should I get tints or an alarm first??

Assuming cause you got buglarzied it must have been by black people is not a good look no matter what skin color YOU are.

i feel like it was the same dudes that put your system in. it looks wayyyy to neat for a quick hit up job. unless the person who hit you was THAT good.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Not sure if I have the answer for you son, but that's some food for thought.

laugh.gif
 I see it.
But for real that sucks man. What type of car is that? It looks nice, judging by the interior.

laugh.gif
I always thought my car's inside was horrible its a nissan altima ...I'm trying to figure out why we have tow truck drivers and maintenance people who

drive by 24/7 and no one saw anything...I don't get it...

I still cant figure out how they broke the glass without my girlfriend(who sleeps closet to the window)hearing it..

Back
Top Bottom