Son I got robbed tho...

So last night I get in from a late night ( my boy drove ,so my car was at home) of drinking and what not . I go to sleep only to wake up to someone pounding on my front door .Its the maintenance guys telling me my car was broken into...I had called the police and they said if it wasnt 1000 dollars worth of damage then nothing could be done, but a filing of a report. I had a $300 tv/dash (double din) installed for not even a week...Not to mention it took me a year to get it because the first one malfunctioned and the company wasnt tryna give me what I payed for
mad.gif
mad.gif
but that's another story..Basically im confused as what to do because my insurance is only liability so all of the replacements will have to come out of pocket. Im pretty frustrated right now and just want some answers. They wonder why black on black crime is so crazy its because NEGROS cant have *!%$ without somebody taking it!! Anybody ever been in this same situation where you just feel like you've been raped?? I work hard for what I have.

Cliffnotes
-Car got broken into
-stole a bunch of suff not equaling 1000 so police gave me the finger..
-mad as hell
-any suggestions on what to do?

Not sure if I have the answer for you son, but that's some food for thought.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by eaalto

But you weren't robbed though....

how wasnt I?
The felonious taking of the property of another from his or her person or in his or her immediate presence, against his or her will, by violence or intimidation.

You were burglarized.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

But you weren't robbed though....

how wasnt I?
The felonious taking of the property of another from his or her person or in his or her immediate presence, against his or her will, by violence or intimidation.

You were burglarized.
mmmmmk...thanks for that..
laugh.gif
  I feel like I got robbed cuz it happened right in front of my house and I cant believe I didn't hear anything.

Viper alarms any good ...I just got the window replaced and Im going to go ahead and get a new alarm since apparently mine does not work...?

Any suggestions on good car alarms??

Agree. I wouldn't hear !!*% if I'm passed out from a night of drinking, I don't care what I spent on the loudest alarm. I have no faith in car alarms that don't burn the perpetrator. Anyway you can get your car into a garage? That's probably your best bet if you want to have a nice display in your car. If not, expect another incident like this if you go with something flashy again.

Back
Top Bottom