SONDER....New R&B TRIO....Music for the Winter months....NEW SONG ALERT.

IT'S LIT 
pimp.gif

Bout to get high and vibe to the new project.

Everything else they've put out so far is magic, I'm excited.

^^^

Fact.

EP is pure.

Between this, DVSN, Childish Gambino I don't wanna hear about music "not being as musical" as it used to be.

Music like this is honor the past while pushing boundaries in all the ways art is supposed to.

Is this only available in 128kbps?

Been listening all weekend but still looking for decent quality mp3 files.

Last edited:
^^^

Fact.

EP is pure.

Between this, DVSN, Childish Gambino I don't wanna hear about music "not being as musical" as it used to be.

Music like this is honor the past while pushing boundaries in all the ways art is supposed to.

The funniest part about that statement is....is the quality has always been there people just lazy as **** to find it/not adapt to the find your music online thing. :lol:

That "Can I Take You Home" sample on "Searchin" :smh: :pimp:

Into EP is pure flame.

Last edited:
Video is a work of art. I appreciate when artists take their craft seriously and deliver a full package surrounding their work. 

The show was short but I enjoyed every bit of it. Was not expecting the live band but that just took the album to another level. 

His voice was also very good live. 

Well damn :lol:

Way more artistic video than I expected. Very nice.

Video is a work of art. I appreciate when artists take their craft seriously and deliver a full package surrounding their work. 

The show was short but I enjoyed every bit of it. Was not expecting the live band but that just took the album to another level. 
His voice was also very good live. 

Glad to hear both of you guys aren't sleeping on the squad. :smokin You guys mess with Goldlink - Crew by chance? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom