Song about space jam jordans

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I wonder if Any of those idiots are on NT specially the white dude!

Any info on the beanie at 49 seconds of the video?

Why especially the white dude?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

People make songs of the stupidest S%#t, I'm gonna make a song about sitting on the toilet with no paper to wipe its gonna be called "DECISION'S" bet ill make it on the radio
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and naming the song "Decisions" would be perfect 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  This reminds me that I got to go out and get toilet paper, I'm down to a few sheets on my last roll 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Should have known they were from the bay area... nothing but cornball rappers there. With the exception Too short. smh.

you have no idea what youre talkn bout

I don't know what I'm talking about? I lived in Cali for years.. YEARS. I've heard and seen the cRAP from northern California. Specifically the bay area. Even have a good friend there. No disrespect to anyone that lives there, just the cornball wannabe rappers. They're all followers. No one is unique. A Space Jam track? hahah Am I supposed to get "hyphy" with it? lmao. smh.

I don't know what I'm talking about? I lived in Cali for years.. YEARS. I've heard and seen the cRAP from northern California. Specifically the bay area. Even have a good friend there. No disrespect to anyone that lives there, just the cornball wannabe rappers. They're all followers. No one is unique. A Space Jam track? hahah Am I supposed to get "hyphy" with it? lmao. smh.

like i said there are a lot of wack rappers but if you think san quinn mac dre and e-40 before his mainstream stuff are cornball followers you're wrong 
laugh.gif

I didn't know grills were still in..? Why does everyone think that if you make a song about Jordans, that it'll be a hit? I'm done smh at these dudes.

There's weak rappers all over the globe right now. This can not be blamed on any single region. But how can you have supposedly lived in Cali for so many years and not know about all the Hip Hop Legends From The Bay????

Spice 1

2Pac (R.I.P.)

Mac Dre (R.I.P.)

Richie Rich

The Jacka

RBL Posse (R.I.P.Mr. Cee & Hitman )

Ray Luv

Andre Nickatina

Coughnut (R.I.P.)

Too Short

Mike Mosley

Seagram (R.I.P.)

If you lived out here and none of these names ring a bell, then either you just don't listen to rap or you don't listen to "gangsta" rap.

And by the way, hyphy (music) is dead. Everything's going back to Mobb Muzik in Cali, now (Livewire, Mobb Figgaz, Bullies Wit Fullies ect.)

weird but nice song i guess for what it is when will we have a song for the all red 21?

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

There's weak rappers all over the globe right now. This can not be blamed on any single region. But how can you have supposedly lived in Cali for so many years and not know about all the Hip Hop Legends From The Bay????

Spice 1

2Pac (R.I.P.)

Mac Dre (R.I.P.)

Richie Rich

The Jacka

RBL Posse (R.I.P.Mr. Cee & Hitman )

Ray Luv

Andre Nickatina

Coughnut (R.I.P.)

Too Short

Mike Mosley

Seagram (R.I.P.)

If you lived out here and none of these names ring a bell, then either you just don't listen to rap or you don't listen to "gangsta" rap.

And by the way, hyphy (music) is dead. Everything's going back to Mobb Muzik in Cali, now (Livewire, Mobb Figgaz, Bullies Wit Fullies ect.)

pimp.gif

that video should be removed from youtube. i'm going to flag it just for the hell of it.

EDIT: just flagged it for "disgusting content"

Back
Top Bottom