Song about space jam jordans

Damn, well let me say that after reading the comments I thought this !+% would be pure absolute trash. But I mean seriously I could have been a hell of a lot worse. Tell you what, cats is hatin hard round these parts. I'm not saying that the song is grammy material by any means, but I tell you this, I'd listen to this before I listened to Solja Boy that's for sure!!

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Damn, well let me say that after reading the comments I thought this !+% would be pure absolute trash. But I mean seriously I could have been a hell of a lot worse. Tell you what, cats is hatin hard round these parts. I'm not saying that the song is grammy material by any means, but I tell you this, I'd listen to this before I listened to Solja Boy that's for sure!!

This is almost worse than soulja boy. I'm not hating, this just is not good. None of the verses were good, the rappers were all corny, and the whole song is just a wack gimmick.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't know what I'm talking about? I lived in Cali for years.. YEARS. I've heard and seen the cRAP from northern California. Specifically the bay area. Even have a good friend there. No disrespect to anyone that lives there, just the cornball wannabe rappers. They're all followers. No one is unique. A Space Jam track? hahah Am I supposed to get "hyphy" with it? lmao. smh.

There's weak rappers all over the globe right now. This can not be blamed on any single region. But how can you have supposedly lived in Cali for so many years and not know about all the Hip Hop Legends From The Bay????

Spice 1

2Pac (R.I.P.)

Mac Dre (R.I.P.)

Richie Rich

The Jacka

RBL Posse (R.I.P.Mr. Cee & Hitman )

Ray Luv

Andre Nickatina

Coughnut (R.I.P.)

Too Short

Mike Mosley

Seagram (R.I.P.)

If you lived out here and none of these names ring a bell, then either you just don't listen to rap or you don't listen to "gangsta" rap.

And by the way, hyphy (music) is dead. Everything's going back to Mobb Muzik in Cali, now (Livewire, Mobb Figgaz, Bullies Wit Fullies ect.)

that's the truth. since day one a lot of people hated on the bay. from folks on the streets to music execs..look what happened to RBL and their deal with atlantic (if i remember right) and 3xKrazy being left at the airport back then. so of course people look down on the bay on everything..its like a curse. and folks won't look past that. in my honest opinion, the bay area is the only region putting out real music. real music on a level that real people would feel it. people think we only got "hyphy" and won't give us another chance. that +$*% was a joke..but the culture is another story. if anyone out in the US got caught up in a sideshow anywhere in the bay, they would be cryin home to mommy, real talk. nobody get down like the bay and everyone wanna copy our slang and swag like they made it up. 
laugh.gif
 . yea, i never heard of nht boyz until i seen it here but ya'll goin too far sayin you'd rather listen to soulja boy 
indifferent.gif
...like seriously???? SERIOUS?! i guess everyone got a different taste in lyrics, cuz they was spittin. i ain't never heard soulja boy gassin out of his mouth. all ABC rap. i respect everyone's opinion, but its crazy how the rap game is now a days. just like jordan brand...it was once so golden, but now its losing everything they worked so hard for..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

that video should be removed from youtube. i'm going to flag it just for the hell of it.

EDIT: just flagged it for "disgusting content"

so your going to flag it because you dont like it smh

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

that video should be removed from youtube. i'm going to flag it just for the hell of it.

that's straight HATE. 
roll.gif
. a little childish too.

I don't know what I'm talking about? I lived in Cali for years.. YEARS. I've heard and seen the cRAP from northern California. Specifically the bay area. Even have a good friend there. No disrespect to anyone that lives there, just the cornball wannabe rappers. They're all followers. No one is unique. A Space Jam track? hahah Am I supposed to get "hyphy" with it? lmao. smh.

There's weak rappers all over the globe right now. This can not be blamed on any single region. But how can you have supposedly lived in Cali for so many years and not know about all the Hip Hop Legends From The Bay????

Spice 1

2Pac (R.I.P.)

Mac Dre (R.I.P.)

Richie Rich

The Jacka

Ray Luv

Andre Nickatina

Coughnut (R.I.P.)

Too Short

Mike Mosley

Seagram (R.I.P.)

If you lived out here and none of these names ring a bell, then either you just don't listen to rap or you don't listen to "gangsta" rap.

And by the way, hyphy (music) is dead. Everything's going back to Mobb Muzik in Cali, now (Livewire, Mobb Figgaz, Bullies Wit Fullies ect.)
I find it hilarious that the only people telling me that bay area rappers don't suck are people from the bay area. lol It's always been like that too. It's like those cornball rappers have you hypnotized or something. There's nothing wrong with not liking something from your area. Especially if that something really DOES suck. I'm not hating, it's just my opinion. I tell it how it is. I've listened to every single one of those rappers up there. I don't like most of them.

However, I agree 3 of those artists WERE dope.

Seagram (liked his work with scarface)
Too Short
..and 2Pac but, he wasn't really from the bay area. He originated in New York (M.C. New York) and found his groove with digital underground before claiming L.A. as his permanent grounds.

Everyone else is on that list is dookie.

Don't get me started on Hip-hop. I'm from the new old school and I know my S#@#. Back when the music was GREAT.

Spice 1

2Pac (R.I.P.)

Mac Dre (R.I.P.)

Richie Rich

The Jacka

Ray Luv

Andre Nickatina

Coughnut (R.I.P.)

Too Short

Mike Mosley

Seagram (R.I.P.)

I find it hilarious that the only people telling me that bay area rappers don't suck are people from the bay area. lol It's always been like that too. It's like those cornball rappers have you hypnotized or something. There's nothing wrong with not liking something from your area. Especially if that something really DOES suck. I'm not hating, it's just my opinion. I tell it how it is. I've listened to every single one of those rappers up there. I don't like most of them.

However, I agree 3 of those artists WERE dope.

Seagram (liked his work with scarface)
Too Short
..and 2Pac but, he wasn't really from the bay area. He originated in New York (M.C. New York) and found his groove with digital underground before claiming L.A. as his permanent grounds.

Everyone else is on that list is dookie.

Don't get me started on Hip-hop. I'm from the new old school and I know my S#@#. Back when the music was GREAT.
i respect your opinion. i don't feel im hypnotized but i think its cuz i grew up on it. i remember hearing e40 back in 94 when i was 10 and just loved his style and the beat of sprinkle me. everyone got different taste in music, which some folks don't understand that. and when you talk down on an artist(s) from their region, they get offended like they know them personally. 
laugh.gif
. like Big Rich & Ya Boy said in a recent interview, "some rapper's need to go back to being fans!" and its true, cuz a lot of rappers are garbage. not only in the bay, but everywhere. i disagree with what you said about the other artist on the list are "dookie", but your entitled to yours..
this thread should be locked..its shifting to a whole new topic..
laugh.gif
..for a second i thought this was siccness.net

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

that's straight HATE. 
roll.gif
. a little childish too.

That's what I'm talkin bout.  I mean really?  Whether you like the song or not, what does it say about YOU for flagging them cats?  Silky Johnson would be proud!

56095738_15d318e014_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom