Sonic Burger in Oregon

Hillsboro... anyone go yet?

I heard the Popeyes they opened out there got lights like Vegas... haha

I still can't believe they opened a Popeyes out there..
| 6 PAIRS OF NIKE DUNK SB "DAY OF THE DEAD" FOR SALE |​

I heard of people actually making an event out of going to Sonic.....

At least finally they'll no longer be wasting advertising dollars on FSN during Blazer games.....
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

next time Im in the Portland area (this weekend perhaps) Im gonna go just so I can try those cheesecake bite things. They look really good on the commercial.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

^ What about their drank? There are like a million flavors/types.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

Yo. Summit tonight @ Sonic Burger

11 pm. Anyone down?

Are they even open that late? I know sonics on the east coast and in Vegas are open till like 4 AM..........but I JUST KNOW that in Oregon this @#%$ probably closes at 10 or something. :lol:
laugh.gif

Also.....where is the popeyes out there????

its by my house. people r ******s. when they first opened there were lines like 50 cars deep, it had to have taken way over an hour for some fast food burger. i thought they were giving out free food or something to celebrate the grand opening. its not that hyped anymore now that its been a minute. the food is good though i wont even lie.
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

we had sonic in wyoming. crap food if you ask me.

i've been in oregon a 1 1/2 years and i JUST got on the burgerville bandwagon. burgerville kills sonic.
DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

NT REFERENCES FOR B/S FORUM: miscmind, 2shady4blaze, tek9pnda

ive been to the sonic...not bad
burgers arent anything special
all the other stuff was pretty good though

we got sonic here down south!.... medford/central point! ill try it very soon.
Is it Earl?... Cat got your tongue? Earl got your tongue?

Quote:
ve been in oregon a 1 1/2 years and i JUST got on the burgerville bandwagon. burgerville kills sonic.

i wondered what it was when i drove by it. what's would you recommend there? i haven't tried red robin eiither but might swing by if it's worth it.

I went to sonic burger for the first time and it didn't live up to the hype for me. I bought a lot of different things on the menu and the food was okay. The slushies is where it's at tho.
RIP​

Bobby Jones
Komson W​

^^ The food sucks but the drink are the @#%$....everytime I go to Dallas I must go to Sonic and get a banana cream pie shake 2-3 times a week.

I just got back and miss I the food down there.

I agree with dude up there,Food kinda sucks but the drinks are bomb.
That why they need In-And-Out up here,I just got back from LA and i already miss it.

it's all hype.

the drinks are too tart <- good for kids not an everyday treat for adults.

regular fast food junk.

desert's ok.

red robin's would smash sonic. it's like abercrombie vs old navy.

Back
Top Bottom