Sonics choose Renton

How is it going to suck for you, Nate? You don't even drive =P. As for Renton...at least it's better than OK City.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

Renton Sonics... or they keeping Seattle?? If so, doesn't sound right. Yea atleast they're staying in WA.

i think they are still gonna be the Seattle Sonics, but their gonna play in Renton.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

but Seattle has not been an option for a while, its been Renton and Bellevue and I would rather see growth in Renton and not have to deal with the 520 bridge to see a game than have to go spend money in Bellevue. Plus the Seahawks training facilities are all moving to Renton too, this will be really good for development down there.

Of course they are staying the Seattle Sonics. You do realize how few teams actually play IN the city of their names right? SF Giants are moving to SJ area, LA Lakers played in Inglewood for decades, Pistons are in Auburn Hills, and MOST of the NYC teams too. I could go on, it is very common.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
How is it going to suck for you, Nate? You don't even drive
:lol:
laugh.gif
One Life.One Love.One King
Team Pacific Northwest​

Since they are going to keep the name "Seattle Supersonics" I'm happy because Gary said he wouldnt retire as a Sonic if they went by a different name.

Now all they need to do is put a better team on the floor and we are set.
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

Quote:
Since they are going to keep the name "Seattle Supersonics" I'm happy because Gary said he wouldnt retire as a Sonic if they went by a different name.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^ i dont know if you caught the pheonix game the other day
Team Pacific Northwest​
TeaM LeadeR​
2FIVE3​
"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

I come home to find this good news. I just hope it dosent ruin traffic. My commute was just right. Im assuming its gonna be down by Coulon/Frye's etc?
(I didnt bother to read the article)
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

wow. its already long enough from here lol.
But you're really wasting your time... cuz you're reading my sig!

AIM: smileitscarwin​

lol the name isnt gonna change.... its still gonna be called "seattle sonics".... there just moving them to a new area... thats all......
Team Pacific Northwest​
I AM NOT 12!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom