Sonics season starts tonight

Quote:
more progressive people

For real? Now that made me spit my soda out...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Portland has the most strip clubs per capita than any other city in America, and they can serve alcohol in them. That's all they have going for them.

Hey this is fun dissing on city's you don't really know about...... I say we rally some NW troops and go bomb on other regional forums of NT. Huh what do you guys say.

Pretty much I would say most people are ill -informed on city's and make ingorant remarks about them which make you look foolish and wrapped up in a false since of pride. Just look at my response a couple posts above.

But since it's fun'er (yea I said it) to be an idiot lets go with......... "GOODS" I liked the store, I thought it was cool but according to certain rankings Just Be is better. I don't know I'd have to say portland has more progressive people just look at the viewership numbers of T.V.'s greatest show ever Arressted Development in Portland (number 1), such a higher percentage than anywere else in the country. Really that show just sums up how freakin cool Portland is.
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
I'LL BE THE ONE ROCKIN KICKS IN 2006​
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

Quote:
our women are much more beautiful, college on earth (my school, oregon state)
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom