Sons of Anarchy Thread. Season 3 Tuesdays 10 pm E/T vol. 5 replies tops

One of the few positives about the fall, this along with The League is 
pimp.gif

Season 4*
Starts Tuesday*

looking forward to it. the premiere is a hour and half long too.
pimp.gif

im trying to watch season 3 but its hard,

i keep seeing the dl links with them saying the feds is watching
laugh.gif

and they pulled a lot of stream links off the web too

There's already a thread floating around here somewhere, h3at's been updating it for the last couple seasons.

Can't wait..

?

I was re-watching season 3, gettin' ready for season 4, and got to thinking, do ya'll think Jax had a chance to read the letters that Maureen put in his bag? Tara's reading them, as the Sons are riding to prison, the way Jax is lookin @ Clay in the back of paddy wagon, got me pondering.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Can't wait..

?

I was re-watching season 3, gettin' ready for season 4, and got to thinking, do ya'll think Jax had a chance to read the letters that Maureen put in his bag? Tara's reading them, as the Sons are riding to prison, the way Jax is lookin @ Clay in the back of paddy wagon, got me pondering.

No, Jax looked @ Clay, because they were lulz on the inside about their plan in motion. Still hilarious, that Jax almost smashed his sister. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Didn't even know the new season was starting up until I saw a commercial a week ago.  Weird seeing Jax with a buzz cut.  Guess he cut off his long hair to look more tough in jail.  
laugh.gif

Charity was hot last season, too bad she's his sister.

Jax is gonna come out of the bing realizing once again that that ain't the life.

Clay gonna come out hungry for cash.

And I know I can't be the only one who wants to give Tara the business.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Hated the 3rd season, hope this one's more like S2.
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't say hated it but wasn't a fan how they focused one too many eps on the kid, went away from what S1 and 2 were about.  But from all I hear, it should be back to what it was this season.

BTW, I also wondered why Jax never went to wear the Reaper Crew hat he had on all the time while they were in Ireland.  Guess just to build the plot.

TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom