SONY google TV 46 inch - deal

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
My screenname

There are TV's of much better quality & build for around the same price... Doing all this swindling & what not is really wasted effort. This joint is glitchy as hell, its 1st gen tech its expected... Dont just buy the joint because dude found a hustle...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
My screenname

There are TV's of much better quality & build for around the same price... Doing all this swindling & what not is really wasted effort. This joint is glitchy as hell, its 1st gen tech its expected... Dont just buy the joint because dude found a hustle...
laugh.gif

point me in the right direction please

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

Have you tried any gaming with it? I heard these TV's have some input lag.

laugh.gif

No wonder it was so cheap, its garbage.

way late. SD posted this almost a week ago. Played around with this at the store and not a great TV IMO.

"Sony - Google TV / 46" Class / LED / 1080p / 60Hz / HDTV"

laugh.gif
 60hz ....have fun with the lag when you play video games and watch sports....full hd is 120-240hz minimum. Rather watch from a tube tv. 600 isn't a deal for that trash, so I dont know why you're working everyone up

Got a 4 yr extended warranty.

Not worried.

I put it up for people to have an opportunity if wanted, to get one as well.

I have had no problems with the online aspect, which has been said to "lag"

But for the option of it, as well as the specs for a tv. Well worth the price I paid.

Saw this on SlickDeals sometime last week. Almost pulled the trigger but waited and within a day it was back to $1000. Couple days later the sale was live and dead within 24hours.

To all the people looking on the BB.com site, check back every day cause it seems to be jumping around in price

everyone in here just sound broke and salty...

dude posted to help others out and you guys go out of your way to give a review and say the TV is trash? he never asked for your opinion on the tv, just gave you the opportunity to buy it...

who has 1 tv anyway? i have 3 tv's and not all of them are for gaming... i think you got a good deal..

copped wrote:

dude posted to help others out and you guys go out of your way to give a review and say the TV is trash? he never asked for your opinion on the tv, just gave you the opportunity to buy it...

who has 1 tv anyway? i have 3 tv's and not all of them are for gaming... i think you got a good deal..
Name & Post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Already have a 46" LG, but at 60hz, I would have passed on the Sony anyway. 
Still a good pickup for anyone who needs a tv.

On bestbuy.com it is 1000 but google shopping it shows for 598 how do you place the order from that page to do the in store pick up. Did anyone figure it out yet

Best Buy fixed the error, and it went back to $1,000

OP lucked up, congrats you got a steal imo.

might as well lock it up cause even if you argue best buy is not gonna honer that price even if u show them its 598 on google. (i know cause i work at best buy)

Originally Posted by copped

I wouldn't call people broke and salty, but there's always gonna be one person who rains on the parade.

Originally Posted by copped

Broke and salty?  LMAO, or maybe they know alot about TV's?
I find it ironic this is coming from the guy who read a thread about New York Knick hats then tried to resell them for like $60? 
indifferent.gif

very nice tv IMO

id love to get it but dont have money to spend on a TV right now. already got enough
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom