Soo my buddy and his pregnant girlfriend were smoking

sorry, but I'm a dad..... 99% of my friends with kids smoked weed. not 1 single 1 of them had an issue or had unhealthy babies....

some drank a few glasses of red wine during the 1st trimester, but anything other than that is bad news....
nyquil and prescription drugs are waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse....

but then again, there were ladies who were injecting heroine into their bodies a week before birth of their newborns and had healthy babies.... just sayin.

weed isn't gonna hurt it. I don't care what the internet or doctors say.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Wow...get them some help fam
yeah im doing my best bro hopefully this thread gives him an idea once he sees it

wait a min, he is an NTer?
nah, but next time i go to his dads house where he lives or wen i talk to him im gona have him take a look at this

yeah im doing my best bro hopefully this thread gives him an idea once he sees it

nerd.gif

Sucks though....I against it but I had a friend who did smoke in her first few weeks of pregnancy.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sorry, but I'm a dad..... 99% of my friends with kids smoked weed. not 1 single 1 of them had an issue or had unhealthy babies....

some drank a few glasses of red wine during the 1st trimester, but anything other than that is bad news....

but then again, there were ladies who were injecting heroine into their bodies a week before birth of their newborns and had healthy babies.... just sayin.

yeah but its better to be safe than sorry, plus once the kid is around you dont want to have that kind of stuff around, even if u do try to hideit or keep it out of reach

of course everything isnt 100% but you'd have to be stupid and selfish to risk your yet-to-be-born baby's health just to get high.

hmm not as bad as this one under 5 foot girl who is a freshman coming to school passing by every boy saying i would screw you, oo you sexy. I havent seen herat school until today with her belly sticking out. At first i was like damm she gain hella wait oo hold up you're pregnant. She was holding a little girlshand which i was assuming her little sister. There was this black lady sitting outside of luckys asking for donation comes to her and ask how old ar eyou shesaid 15 the black lady just shakes her head.

It'll be interesting to see if they get dumb enough by the time the kid is a toddler and think because he's smarter than them they were right. So manyworthless lives amongst humanity but who am I to judge?

Originally Posted by ThiPham

hmm not as bad as this one under 5 foot girl who is a freshman coming to school passing by every boy saying i would screw you, oo you sexy. I havent seen her at school until today with her belly sticking out. At first i was like damm she gain hella wait oo hold up you're pregnant. She was holding a little girls hand which i was assuming her little sister. There was this black lady sitting outside of luckys asking for donation comes to her and ask how old ar eyou she said 15 the black lady just shakes her head.
yeah its terrible, the messed up part is that there have been younger kids that have been pregnant

Originally Posted by sn00pee

of course everything isnt 100% but you'd have to be stupid and selfish to risk your yet-to-be-born baby's health just to get high.

exactly. baby's health >>>>>>>>>>>> getting high

nah, but next time i go to his dads house where he lives or wen i talk to him im gona have him take a look at this

oh ok.

Man...

It's sad that people like this are having kids.

I mean, my girl and I are having a kid (she's due in November...she's 20 and I'm 21)

But once she found out she was pregnant she quit everything...that day.

She used to smoke a half pack of bogeys and a blunt or two a day...

She hasn't done anything since the day she found out.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

Ok so a quick Google search says Nervous issues, behavioral issues, short term memory and the list goes on. Shes a great mom so far

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Man...

It's sad that people like this are having kids.

I mean, my girl and I are having a kid (she's due in November...she's 20 and I'm 21)

But once she found out she was pregnant she quit everything...that day.

She used to smoke a half pack of bogeys and a blunt or two a day...

She hasn't done anything since the day she found out.

It's better to be safe than sorry.
ur a lucky dude to have a girl like that.

and I tell him they are idiots for smoking weed and he says:

"on the internet it said if you smoke weed while pregnant the baby's IQ will be higher"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

your friends an idiot...i feel bad for the baby
ohwell.gif

no doubt the whole IQ thing is dumb, but cmon people you guys are playing up weed like its crack.

smoking ANYTHING while pregnant isnt needed, but weed is far from the worst thing on earth a woman can do while pregnant.

i'd be worried about the kid being raised by two idiots for believing that, but they aren't idiots for smoking weed.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

the baby will come out with asthma and down syndrome
roll.gif
yea, totally. What the weed does, it goes into thefetus' chromosome arrangement and just decides to take the last one off.
eyes.gif

Like any smoke, marijuana contains toxins that certainly don't do the fetus any good. But yeah, the effects are probably miniscule.

Drinking during the 1st trimester though....that's the worst time to do so. But one drink a day or less has been shown not to affect fetal development.

Everything in moderation, I guess.

Wow.. What a shame. If that was my friend I'd instantly intervene and try to get a intervention going on.
Bad decisions result in worse decisions. Seriously
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom