Soo this gay guy messaged me on myspace....or is he straight..hmm...

Well some dude requested me and then sent me a message, im 100% sure he is gay because all his friends are dudes and the poses he does in his pics lookskinda gay..but he said hes not hmmmm.
here are the messages, start from the bottem..and this is his link http://www.myspace.com/imaalistmogul

To: Hugo Styles
Date: May 23, 2009 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: ,

Wow dude I fell insulted on a whole nother level rite that u jus assumed I as gay...that's mad disrespectful...I have a gf dude...and I chill with mad finebit** nd I thought u were cool too but guess wat my bad for assumin dat.. Don't tlk 2 me no more im outz 1

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 24, 2009 1:31 AM

wait so ur not gay? hmm . i guess i was totally wrong. my bad

Date: May 23, 2009 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: ,

Huh dudes??? Wat u mean by dat?

Date: May 24, 2009 1:27 AM

Lol this man. of course she beautiful. in so many ways too. what good with you and the girls or dudes?

Date: May 23, 2009 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: RE: ,

The wifey lol.. Is she hot??? Don't take it the wrong way bro im not gonna steal ya gurl from ya I jus wanna kno is she look good lol

Date: May 24, 2009 1:20 AM

lol, nothing much just bored. and the wifey lol. why you ask?

Date: May 23, 2009 10:18 PM
Subject: ,

So was good son,son. Who's ur queen???

roll.gif
pixs of your girl?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ him saying dont talk to him again

Maybe he wasnt gay and just thought you were cool and was just looking for a friend. Or maybe he just was gay. Who knows. All I know is that I wouldnt havereplied. Thats just me

Edit: upon further review of dudes default. Hes gay
laugh.gif

You dodged a bullet lol

I didnt read all that but I see you sent a reply so that makes me questions your motives ... further more why are you even asking NT is he gay or not? Why dontyou ask him?????

Seeems to me you are being around the bush with your sexuality ... so maybe he want to be your friend and you really want to be his "friend" ...

P.S. I just read everything and IMHO you sound more suspect that him ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I didnt read all that but I see you sent a reply so that makes me questions your motives ... further more why are you even asking NT is he gay or not? Why dont you ask him?????

Seeems to me you are being around the bush with your sexuality ... so maybe he want to be your friend and you really want to be his "friend" ...

P.S. I just read everything and IMHO you sound more suspect that him ...

grin.gif

dude was gay
laugh.gif
... i woulda assumed he was too... i always think its gay when a guy messages another guy on myspace... especially some random dude

smh.gif
at you for respondin tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom