SoOo How many Women have you been with ? What if Women Had More partners Than Us.

Remember when it was cool to keep count of all the chickz you've smashed ? Me and few of my peeps were just talking about this and its crazy how simple itis to get a chick to give it up. Whatever Happened to the girls that made you work for it ? Im sure its not only in New York. Back in the days it was achallenge.. actually had to get to know the girl.. have a relationship with her.. wine and dine her. Now its just ummm there for the taking. You Pick up achick anywhere ( Mall, Park, School, etc. ) and your more than likely to smash. Especially with the internet.. Women Have become so promiscuous these days.There Numbers are higher than some men lol. I know a few Girls who have been with 30 guys and still counting..Thats ridiculous. Are there any Decent girls Outthere? Is there any hope left ?

I blame it On Myspace lol

Theres no more decent girls, and yes myspace is a big cause of that.
tired.gif

women do have more partners then men, they just dont tell it to the world to save their rep

I have less than 10. No more until marriage. I am certian I have talked to a female with more partners, but they would never admit it though.

Professional women cheat even more. Woman in their 30's cheat so much, it's unbelievable. I think they feel like they are entitle to cheat because theyhave sacrificed for schooling, or on top of that, they feel like they make more money, so they can get down. Can't lie tho, the sex is great, cause thesewoman have experience. It gets so much better when you get older.

Edit: My number, I lost count, I know it's around the 50's. But that's pretty cool, considering, I'm 29.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Professional women cheat even more. Woman in their 30's cheat so much, it's unbelievable. I think they feel like they are entitle to cheat because they have sacrificed for schooling, or on top of that, they feel like they make more money, so they can get down. Can't lie tho, the sex is great, cause these woman have experience. It gets so much better when you get older.

Edit: My number, I lost count, I know it's around the 50's. But that's pretty cool, considering, I'm 29.

interesting.........................

i dont think thats true though. unless they are not married maybe

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Professional women cheat even more. Woman in their 30's cheat so much, it's unbelievable. I think they feel like they are entitle to cheat because they have sacrificed for schooling, or on top of that, they feel like they make more money, so they can get down. Can't lie tho, the sex is great, cause these woman have experience. It gets so much better when you get older.

naw its true i'm 23 and i work at freddie mac so i see this everyday the women in here that look so classy and wear their WEDDING ring soproud are *!!! and hold nothing back when they talk to you they are straight to the point with it it scares me cuz im like im never gonna marry a chick with a9-5
laugh.gif
. the older the bolder i swear

Originally Posted by suprastar

naw its true i'm 23 and i work at freddie mac so i see this everyday the women in here that look so classy and wear their WEDDING ring so proud are *!!! and hold nothing back when they talk to you they are straight to the point with it it scares me cuz im like im never gonna marry a chick with a 9-5
laugh.gif
Women are not stupid. THEY know we will cheat if given an easy opportunity that we will NEVER get caught. They have been raised accordingly. Womento me, cheat better than men, because they will never slip up. It's taboo for them to be married or single to be promiscuous. When they cheat or have a lotof sex, they hold it in better than men. Men, on the other hand, be having guilt trips, and be gloating to their friends on how many girls they been getting.Men you need to think like women in this aspect. When you cheat or if you cheat, you need to keep it in your soul till your dying day. I've never cheatedon my lady. And that's on my unborn son, but the thing, is cheaters always come to me and tell me their stories. And I see their downfalls, because you gotcats that just be hating and will snitch on a dude, or the cheater has a guilt trip and tells on himself. A business man can cheat going to other cities nomatter what kind of tabs his wife keeps on him through cell phones. You don't think a woman can't do the same? I think love is hard work, but it boilsdown to luck too. It depends if the woman is beautiful, smart, loyal, and still has the integrity to respect you and herself as a woman.

realtalk, around 70. i lost count around 2 years ago.

i still remember names tho, one day i gotta sit down and write them all down...

smh @ me, but i got a problem...

the older you get the more you realize quality=quantity. anybody can smash a bird with ease these days. try finding a hard working focused woman then brag ifyou smash that kind. not for nothing i stopped boning birds a while ago. they bring drama and too much headaches. wifey'd up a dr and shes great in everyaspect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by suprastar

naw its true i'm 23 and i work at freddie mac so i see this everyday the women in here that look so classy and wear their WEDDING ring so proud are *!!! and hold nothing back when they talk to you they are straight to the point with it it scares me cuz im like im never gonna marry a chick with a 9-5
laugh.gif
Women are not stupid. THEY know we will cheat if given an easy opportunity that we will NEVER get caught. They have been raised accordingly. Women to me, cheat better than men, because they will never slip up. It's taboo for them to be married or single to be promiscuous. When they cheat or have a lot of sex, they hold it in better than men. Men, on the other hand, be having guilt trips, and be gloating to their friends on how many girls they been getting. Men you need to think like women in this aspect. When you cheat or if you cheat, you need to keep it in your soul till your dying day. I've never cheated on my lady. And that's on my unborn son, but the thing, is cheaters always come to me and tell me their stories. And I see their downfalls, because you got cats that just be hating and will snitch on a dude, or the cheater has a guilt trip and tells on himself. A business man can cheat going to other cities no matter what kind of tabs his wife keeps on him through cell phones. You don't think a woman can't do the same? I think love is hard work, but it boils down to luck too. It depends if the woman is beautiful, smart, loyal, and still has the integrity to respect you and herself as a woman.
i was all prepared to ask if you have a mental defect. but then i realized that you the same dude who thinks that a woman who gets physicallyabused by her husband is weak for calling the cops/leaving him. so it just means you have a pattern of making moronic generalizations based off of your wonexperiences

carry on with the stupidity

90% of women are hores... When people realize this the world will be a much better place

It is because of the world's more "liberal" and accepting view on the issue of sex. It is hard to find a virgin but not every girl ispromiscuous.

14 but im done with all that just my girl freind from now on it was fun while it lasted but my girlfreind i have now is good enuff for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

14 but im done with all that just my girl freind from now on it was fun while it lasted but my girlfreind i have now is good enuff for me
pimp.gif

Awwwwwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom