SoOo How many Women have you been with ? What if Women Had More partners Than Us.

Early 20's and I'm at only 2. (one JO, one gf).

I'm in no hurry to catch anything though... Now THAT is stupid. Imo, it's not fun unless you feel something for her....

I'm so pissed off at this thread I don't even know whether to agree with everything everybody is saying or Chris Brown the next brawd I see.

Women have twice as much sex partners than men. Thats why they stop talkin once a dude is walking in their direction because they were too busy talkin aboutthe last 239487928437923 dudes they put it or about to put it on.

FACT!

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

realtalk, around 70. i lost count around 2 years ago.

i still remember names tho, one day i gotta sit down and write them all down...

smh @ me, but i got a problem...
I still remember names. You can kinda tell what females had alot of partners though... I have a negative view towards women anyways...
roll.gif

Gettin bunz in college was easy, and I aint even goto a all black school (I hear is nuts), but the women in the professional sphere definently get it in. Theolder women (40+) push up on you so hard....the married ones
laugh.gif
well...they be too ready

Since this is NT im sure no one will believe me...but I lost exact count but its in the 120's...im 28.

I lost count around 60 sumthing about 6 years ago...put in 23 in 2008...wow.

ive always had a gf to handle what i wanted so i never really got into counting ... if #$*% happens it happens, im not the notch on the bed post type ...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

damn 70 n 50 women though? yall putting up big numbers there.

face82 is over 200....
No one that spends that much time on the internet has had that man women. I'm gonna go ahead and call tales of duck on this one.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

90% of women are hores... When people realize this the world will be a much better place

so i guess everybody's mamas and grandmama's fall in that 10%?

come on, fam...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yeah man those are regular numbers nowadays

Is that a joke of some sort?

If not EWWWWWWWWWWWW...Thats nasty I don't even talk to dudes over 5-10 let alone 50-70.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by yungmatt

90% of women are hores... When people realize this the world will be a much better place

so i guess everybody's mamas and grandmama's fall in that 10%?

come on, fam...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well Im not naive and Im just going off what Ive done and seen in my life. Feel free to have a different opinion

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

face82 is over 200....
No one that spends that much time on the internet has had that man women. I'm gonna go ahead and call tales of duck on this one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

DcFeelsMe wrote:

If not EWWWWWWWWWWWW...Thats nasty

I don't even talk to dudes over 5-10 let alone 50-70.

That's what you think
wink.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

If not EWWWWWWWWWWWW...Thats nasty I don't even talk to dudes over 5-10 let alone 50-70.

Does the word Naive ring a bell?

If they happen to ask, I still tell chicks 9 everytime
laugh.gif

Lol I know right...I'm sure someone lied. But thats why I discriminate against certain dudes just to narrow down the numbers.

Lost count. I'm guessing around 220 to 250

Ran thru 50 in one year. 2007 I believe it was. Friend went to bauder college (this small fasion design school) we had to confirm each hit. Have em on thephone or see it happen. I one by 1. He had 49.

Call ducktales if you want. My penis stays wet

I have no standards when it comes to just hitting. I mean she can't be straight up doo doo. But I'd have to like something about the $++. I'm inthe "A".

You know how many effin colleges we have here? How many women? Freaks?

And for AtonLaVey's comment......

I just really started being on the net a lot,, that don't mean I don't go out still...... you wouldn't believe how many myspace j.o.'s I'veslam #@%'ed.

I narrow the search down to the 25 mile range.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I have no standards when it comes to just hitting. I mean she can't be straight up doo doo. But I'd have to like something about the @%*. I'm in the "A".

You know how many effin colleges we have here? How many women? Freaks?

And for AtonLaVey's comment......

I just really started being on the net a lot,, that don't mean I don't go out still...... you wouldn't believe how many myspace j.o.'s I've slam #@%'ed.

I narrow the search down to the 25 mile range.
pimp.gif

Face i believe you just cuz you started off like that.............

im way more for quality>quantity. but ive known cats who def put in work like yaself and for like every !! maybe one is 8/10 maybe.

im picky as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Lost count. I'm guessing around 220 to 250

Ran thru 50 in one year. 2007 I believe it was. Friend went to bauder college (this small fasion design school) we had to confirm each hit. Have em on the
phone or see it happen. I one by 1. He had 49.

Call ducktales if you want. My penis stays wet
yo, who said your sig? i been repeating it in my head for the last week trynna remember....
laugh.gif

Lol. Kanye on "grammy family" he said "I'm from the Chi" though.

Back
Top Bottom