Sooo were gonna act like the Suns didnt beat a Thunder team that won 9 in a row without Steve Nash..

Do me a favor and look through this post fellas...stay hatin on the Suns and Dragic people!!!
pimp.gif

What you say about him now?

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Do me a favor and look through this post fellas...stay hatin on the Suns and Dragic people!!!
pimp.gif

You guys should of waited till they beat the Spurs... plus you guys are acting like you're gonna win it all
roll.gif

I'll admit, Dragic has a nice solid game. Plus, he plays defense unlike Nash and can run the offense pretty well. I dont know why some of yall dudes actin like he a bum or something

Suns fan here but I'm not sold on him, sorry.

What I can say though is that he's shown flashes of improvement. Barbosa and Dragic is very lucky to be playing alongside with Nash. I hope they can somewhat learn a thing or two from him.

Dude has been phenomenal in his 2nd year. He's NOT Nash but he is capable of taking the reins eventually. I'm a believer...

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

pimp.gif

You guys should of waited till they beat the Spurs... plus you guys are acting like you're gonna win it all
roll.gif

Where did I say anything about us winning it all? How does talking about Goran's game have ANYTHING to do with winning it all? Why post if you have no clue on what you're talking about? Laker fans are so annoying.
eyes.gif

Seriously who cares if the Suns beat the Spurs. They ain't going to make the Finals. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Um... Who cares?

They still aren't making noise in the playoffs...
Oh the irony.....
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
this HAS to be one of the quotables of the year on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously who cares if the Suns beat the Spurs. They ain't going to make the Finals. 
laugh.gif

Suns are a *#@*@%$ problem chill with that, Lakers are nice, but at the very least Suns should give them trouble

It took you guys until late February to realize Goran was nice?

I called that !+%* like the first month of the season.

a steve kerr-like performance in game 3
pimp.gif

but drose's dunk over him still is my best memory of him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ grave digging ... yes it was 1 game but it was a huge game on the road ...

a lot of people in here were wrong ....

and yes he will forever be remembered for being dunked on by DROSE hard

[h3]Upon review, the Sun is a star[/h3]
May, 26, 2010
May 26

3:31

PM ET

Email Print Share
By Henry Abbott
Archive

nba_g_dragic_576.jpg

Barry Gossage/NBAE/Getty Images
This season has wholly reversed Goran Dragic's reputation as a wasted 2008 pick.

I was lucky enough to have a great seat for Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals in Phoenix, which inspired, believe it or not, a poem honoring a backup point guard.

In the late hours of the war room,
Griffin working phones
A payment to the Alamo,
The Suns would be your home.

Handle, shooting, poise …
There was no rookie magic,
We quickly picked it all apart,
Your last name looks like “Tragic.

Back
Top Bottom