Sooo What's Your Motivation????

Hello, I was thinking about this the other day and was wondering in a day-to-day grind with whatever it is that your doing w/your life...what drives U? Like, what keeps U going to do whatever it is that your doing....Is it that maybe U have kids to support and U do it for them, Do Udo it for the money, Possibly to attract women, is it that your seeking to reach a certain status in your life to feelsuccessful.........Explain?

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Hello, I was thinking about this the other day and was wondering in a day-to-day grind with whatever it is that your doing w/ your life...what drives U? Like, what keeps U going to do whatever it is that your doing....Is it that maybe U have kids to support and U do it for them, Do U do it for the money, Possibly to attract women, is it that your seeking to reach a certain status in your life to feel successful.........Explain?

I do it for the money because with it comes the power, +#%$%+!, success and unfortunately problems

Is that really a question
Do you really have that written down in your notepad
You should be ashamed of yourself
You smell me girl
I smell like money

my motivation is my health and my parents. ive been reall sick before and it makes u appreciate being well.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Is that really a question
Do you really have that written down in your notepad
You should be ashamed of yourself
You smell me girl
I smell like money
hahaha

I messed up quite a bit in the past year or two. Its time I take responsibility and correct my mistakes and achieve what I want to do. I need to prove tomyself I can do it.

I can look at myself now and I'm much more happy with who I am, then last year. Now, I actually have some drive. I want to change things, and like Gandhisaid, I'm going to be the change that I want to see.
I know that there's so much that I can accomplish in my lifetime, and I don't want to be able to say, "I could've done...", I want to doeverything that I can.

life.
living.
breathing.
thanking god or something paranormal or higher in a sense, for my health and for what i've gotten so far in life.

live.

~Lefty

I think of negative things that have happened to me, and that motivates like no other

Being as happy as possible drives me.

I don't want to hate my job when I'm older, so I do what I have to do for now to get a job I will enjoy. And i have a certain lifestyle in mind that Iwould like for my future family and myself, so again, I am motivated by these things. They will keep me happy

money_security.jpg

l_160cb3032ee44031a994222f21c72ec9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Personal sense of accomplishmen/fulfillmentt

Helping people and making positive contributions to humanity....as cheezy as that sound

Money-
I don't really need that much to get by.....just need a roof over my head and food.

Women-
I rather women not like me for my money/success.....pre-nups FTW. I be damned if I let someone else benefit from my blood and sweat

Maybe I'm exaggerating about the money but it is not my main motivation. I'll take that lambo and G wagon tho
laugh.gif

My motivation is to amass wealth. I come from an upper middle class family and we are doing okay. But I want better than that. I want to move out the suburbsin to even better and bigger suburbs. We have a 3800+ sq feet house. But I want to have one in the 10k+. To be able to travel when ever. To be one of the elitefew. And believe me I am going to do it. I have a 3.94 GPA at the end of my Freshman year in college I am going to keep it up and transfer to an even bettercollege. The right colleges one must go to really make it out in the United States and live that American Dream. That's my motivation.

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Hello, I was thinking about this the other day and was wondering in a day-to-day grind with whatever it is that your doing w/ your life...what drives U? Like, what keeps U going to do whatever it is that your doing....Is it that maybe U have kids to support and U do it for them, Do U do it for the money, Possibly to attract women, is it that your seeking to reach a certain status in your life to feel successful.........Explain?
Family.

Back
Top Bottom