Soooo.. No Basketball Summit this year???

Joined Dec 22, 2003
duy said he was gonna plan one a couple weeks ago..so its prob in the works...

Joined Apr 7, 2005
i thought royal fam was going to do it...he was banning people to his tournament and aint even set one up lol

Joined Oct 30, 2005
Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

i thought royal fam was going to do it...he was banning people to his tournament and aint even set one up lol

Let's do something, not so organized (meaning no need for an indoor joint, teams, etc)... just agree on a time and park... meet-up and play ball

"It's my party and I can cry if I want to... cry if I want to..."

Joined Apr 7, 2005
Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Let's do something, not so organized (meaning no need for an indoor joint, teams, etc)... just agree on a time and park... meet-up and play ball

loll...cool with me

Joined Oct 26, 2005
Originally Posted by J PayCheck

i'm down for the cause

Joined Dec 16, 2007
outdoor courts FTL

i always feel like outdoor court games get really sloppy. We should take over a gym and just run games constantly

Joined Apr 3, 2005
the thing was, it never seemed like there were that many teams that said they were interested. it was only like 2...3 teams maybe who were interested and ididn't see the purpose of renting out a gym if not a lot of teams seemed like they was comin'. i guess people just got other stuff to do or whatever.but if bammas still wanna play we can set somethin' up for the future and i got no problem balling outdoors i do it anyway.

and i didn't ban "folks". 1 person wasn't invited due to people sayin' they didn't want him there.

JPaycheck that is a lot of
's

Joined Dec 16, 2007
outdoor courts it is, ok so what day works best for everyone. I like saturday mornings or sunday afternoons

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now