Soooo.. No Basketball Summit this year???

nerd.gif

duy said he was gonna plan one a couple weeks ago..so its prob in the works...

i thought royal fam was going to do it...he was banning people to his tournament and aint even set one up lol

Originally Posted by DcFeelsMe

i thought royal fam was going to do it...he was banning people to his tournament and aint even set one up lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's do something, not so organized (meaning no need for an indoor joint, teams, etc)... just agree on a time and park... meet-up and play ball

"It's my party and I can cry if I want to... cry if I want to..."

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's do something, not so organized (meaning no need for an indoor joint, teams, etc)... just agree on a time and park... meet-up and play ball

loll...cool with me

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm down for the cause

outdoor courts FTL

i always feel like outdoor court games get really sloppy. We should take over a gym and just run games constantly

the thing was, it never seemed like there were that many teams that said they were interested. it was only like 2...3 teams maybe who were interested and ididn't see the purpose of renting out a gym if not a lot of teams seemed like they was comin'. i guess people just got other stuff to do or whatever.but if bammas still wanna play we can set somethin' up for the future and i got no problem balling outdoors i do it anyway.

and i didn't ban "folks". 1 person wasn't invited due to people sayin' they didn't want him there.

JPaycheck that is a lot of
laugh.gif
's
smh.gif

outdoor courts it is, ok so what day works best for everyone. I like saturday mornings or sunday afternoons

Back
Top Bottom