Soooo... no Foam One retros for CANADA, eh?

Any chance these are dropping here in the little hamlet of Toronto?

GDFT? Da Zone? Nike Store?

If any of guys are reading up in the USA Nike forum there are guys across the US freaking out over this shoe's lack of availability & rightly so... Altho as I recall $260+ retail CDN shoes don't sell all that well here...

Some are going for $320+ online and through the BUY/SELL forum.

Would you cop them? US hookup?
My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

WE WILL HAVE THEM WITHIN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF FEB.

THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

^ That's GREAT news! Although I'm sure they'll be C$250ish but it's still great that somebody will be carrying them...

Might have to get a pair...sz 9.5 for me
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

hooray GDFT GOONIES.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

Goodfoot will have them? 250-260 wouldnt be bad,how much y'all planning on selling them for?
______
WE GROWN.

Will there be any 12.5+ sizes avalible?
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

Got my all 3 Penny authentics ready for those joints (even though I still have my OG pair which are very crisp).

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

When did the OG first originally come out? Was there something similar to this shoe design 4 years ago? I know they're Penny Is, in the Magic colourway, but my buddy on the Junior team back then had kicks like this. Didn't know if they were Penny's. Haha.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
C B 4
20-12 Player

TheAbove:

OG came out in 96' or 97'...

Closest thing to these recently have been the Foamposite Pro B's, which Nike bastardized by adding the black swoosh & dropping the 1 cent logo on the back, along with taking away the clear gum sole and replacing it with black; these dropped about 3-4 years ago... colourways included all black, royal blue, white, red, UNC blue, metallic silver, & the most recent being the black/white Dr. Dooms from the Fantastic Four Pack. Along with those colours Nike supposedly had some sample "granite/marble/smoke" ones and possibly a caramel brown colour (hope those don't get made :tongue:)

Best way to describe how sweet this is is by having you try on a pair... cushioning is ridiculous...
My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid

:pimp:
pimp.gif
SOULIZE SAYS VISIT​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Nike Canada had stock in these...
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

sugg retail is 260
we'll have them by the 20th for sure

just waiting on them to land
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Hey,
Will you guys be recieving size 10.5 and are you able to to ship?
I doubt anywhere in Calgary will be getting the Foam Ones but I need these in my life...

:smokin
smokin.gif

thanks

theprocessofbelief: ??? Can you explain? Actual stock as in they are coming to Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver, etc....

Aysix: If the retail is $260 & you guys are close to that I'm down for a pair but I'll see you guys on the 20th anyhow :smile:

My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid

For retailers, all shoes come through Nike Canada (at least to my knowledge. Not totally sure about boutiques). Nike Canada will bring in a style of shoe, then take orders on it and send them out. If a retailer near you has a high enough Nike account, they can call an order them through their store. Any store is able to check availibility. For example, I have ordered several Jordans, the Jordunks, and several limited maxes, forces, ect, just by calling Nike and checking the availibility of that style number. I am having a friend check on the FOams today.
Latest Pickups: Air Force 1 Premium (blk / blk-grn bn-lt grpht-spt rd) "Lucha Libre"

The old love new love package: 200 US = 320 CDN... |I
tired.gif

The air foamposite one Penny : 200 US = 260 CDN??? :wow:
eek.gif

If that is true, it is a REAL deal... YES!!! 8)
glasses.gif

If you're old enough to recognize, you already know... I wonder how many newer younger cats to the shoe game are getting all excited over this lol

For us older geriatric folk this is the best shoe (next to the AM95) to be resurrected from Nike's Golden Age...
My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid

you won't find any stock since they haven't even landed in CDN inventory yet.....don't quote me on the 20th as the release date...that's just my estimation on when they'll show up.
As for pricing...they'll definitely be at retail here. ALL our stores will have them including Calgary so no need to special order.

One thing to consider is that these are only available to boutiques/stores with ENERGY level accounts...this does not include Nike Toronto stores or Da Zone, etc..

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Quote:
If you're old enough to recognize, you already know... I wonder how many newer younger cats to the shoe game are getting all excited over this lol
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

hey

Good looking on the Calgary info^^^

^You think these hypebunnies gonna be hopin' on the Foams?
I think the price tag will be a deterant and the fact Foam Ones are nowhere near as 'mainstream' and Js and Dunks etc...
...or at least i hope.

Let's face it - $260 in any currency is a lot of paper to throw down on some kicks but for those of you that remember the OG - this is as good as it gets - unless you own a pair of icy OGs in which case you are ahead :tongue:
My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid

Quote:
you won't find any stock since they haven't even landed in CDN inventory yet.....don't quote me on the 20th as the release date...that's just my estimation on when they'll show up.

Nike Canada has them in stock as of right now. I have my size 12 ready to ship as soon as they release. And yes, retail is 260.00, which is a hella steal

Back
Top Bottom