Sooooo Oregon or Washington?

Pretty much, I'm planning on transferring to either Oregon or Washington-Seattle next year and I wanna get some viewpoints on pretty much the schools from the students point of view. I know most of the heads here are from UofO or UDub. I'm gonna be a bio major and I know UDub is probably wanna the best places to go as a bio major but if I'm not happy there in terms of the social life I know my grades will go to crap. Parties? Sports? People?
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

i grew up and live less than 5 mins away from uw, my parents have been season ticket holders to football and basketball for the last 20 years, and i am applying there in the fall. i absolutely love this part of seattle. i know tons of kids who go to uw and everyone seems to like it a lot. definitely a lot of parties, esp. if you are in the greek system, frat row is always poppin. i like the people but i dunno what kind of people you like. as for u of o, my grandfather played football there so i can't knock em but i certainly prefer uw.
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code​

I go to the UofO I love it good campus life, good partying and good sports teams (once Dixon leaves at least but thats another story) But at the same time I think UW would be amazing

gotta rep UW man. there are reasons why i like it: bigger student population (which in turns means bigger female population), Husky Stadium/Hec Ed cracks, dope a** campus, great academic programs, the Gates family help out a lot with funding, crackin social scene, in Seattle so you can do the UW thing or do the Seattle thing, Seahawks, Mariners (writers always say the Safe is the best place to watch a baseball game), and Sonics (I'm not ready to give up on them and let them go to OK City yet), one of the most liberal cities in the nation man, better shoe shops (Capitol 1524, Goods, Laced Up, Sneaker City, NikeTown and just having shopping malls in general).

I couldn't stand the Bio classes I took at UO.

I'd say go to UW if that's your focus.

Eugene is a pretty good college town though.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

please that is a bit like asking whether you shoulf opt for a tall glass of Ice water from Umi on 1st (have you guys had that stuff?) or toilet water served in an ashtray

UW no contest

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

it basically comes down to...

Sir Mix A Lot > Kevin Love

I pity da foo who made dis post.

Cali schools are for touchers and poo stabbers

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

it might be a better argument if you weren't talking about EUGENE

go to UW bro

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

Tall Tee Parties > All.

Either Or. If you want a college town....Eugene, if you want to live downtown in a city. UW.

it's really gonna come down to what you're gonna major in. undecided? prolly better to go to UW then ~ it's a better school academically.
"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Back
Top Bottom