Sooooo, "sweat shaming" is now a thing....

That's actually a compliment if you mention someone's sweat and they have on workout attire. Means you admire them for busting their ***. Sometimes when I see the overweight ladies at the gym drenched in sweat I will say, "Wow its monsoon season! Great job!" and we'll both share a laugh.

I thought this was actually gonna be about people who sweat profusely over nothing, which I've always found sickening. Like dude, we're at work where it's a climate controlled 69 degrees... why is the back of shirt collar soaked?

pics or ducktales
Why is stuff like this allowed but if I were to call Mean Gene the opposite of a vegetable I would get fined. 
laugh.gif

I thought this was actually gonna be about people who sweat profusely over nothing, which I've always found sickening. Like dude, we're at work where it's a climate controlled 69 degrees... why is the back of shirt collar soaked?
If we're indoors and it's over 60 degrees someone messed up

I'm proud to sweat. I workout and run a lot plus I sweat a lot naturally. I don't care what anyone thinks my body is doing what it should be, it's keeping me healthy. I don't care if I smell either. Up until the deodorant company propaganda people didn't even really shower everyday.

I noticed women hate to sweat though. My girl is mad self conscious about it. Women worry about the silliest things.

Well yeah we've all known that bulma is a brat and complains about everything.

And your obviosuly not sweating enough considering your still the weakest Z fighter. How you let tien break your leg and not get revenge for that?

I trained for the Chicago marathon and ran 5 days a week, in the Chicago humid summer. I also work nights, so best believe I couldn't wake up early for the runs..
I would sweat like a dog and I would always have people coming across from me look at my forehead or shirt and see my sweat, did that have me feeling bad? Nope. I don't like getting stared at, but it was whatever, my friend told me that probably inspired them, and I hope it did. I don't see why sweating while working out would be something to be embarrassed about :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I don't think my sweat smells bad, at least I don't think it does. I smell myself after a run and only my armpits smell a little sour.

I don't even sweat unless I'm in some serious heat. That type of heat doesn't naturally occur though.

Not eem gon lie...I be Pat Ewing sometimes at work when I'm running hot.... John Thompson II status with the towel on my shoulder while I'm sending out this email :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom