Sooooo, "sweat shaming" is now a thing....

been like 95-100 for the last couple days and i live on the second floor.

im sweatin just sitting at my computer.

I think I've tricked my body into changing its temperature regulation thresholds. I sleep with an AC during the winter so any kind of rise in temperature has me sweating balls. :lol:

I hate when you get out of a hot shower and can't ever seem to get dry. :lol:  Like why's my head still sweating.

Same here man, **** sucks. I walked into work the other day and they had the damn heat on when it was 75 degrees outside, had to steal 2 peoples fans that weren't there for the day to keep my *** cool :smh:

Same here man, **** sucks. I walked into work the other day and they had the damn heat on when it was 75 degrees outside, had to steal 2 peoples fans that weren't there for the day to keep my *** cool
mean.gif
you get no sympathy for 75 degrees lmao

thats a good day down here

Haha it was 75 OUTSIDE, like damn I would have the AC on. I can imagine if it is freezing cold out, but geez.

I hate having to go to weddings in the summer that are outside, **** is way to hot and I am pitting out.

One of my good friends had his wedding in a old church with no AC on one of the hottest days of the year. Was about 120 inside the church and we were sitting there in full 3 piece suits for the wedding party, everyone was dying :x

Back
Top Bottom