Sooooo WAIIIT, Being GAY is the new BLACK???

people can't tell someone is gay unless they act flamboyant

but people can always tell if you're black

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by cartune

Gay people need to fall back with that its not the same at all

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able to tell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump

Impossible. Gay people are not born gay. Evolution states that the fittest traits survive, only the ones that benefit Get passed down through genetics. Since being gay is obviously not a benefit due to the fact that you can't reproduce, Those traits would have died out throughout the generations. People choose to be gay, it's disgusting. The main objective Of species is to reproduce.
If you live in a society where you are forced to be with a woman, gay people WILL pass on their genes. Don't be so ignorant. There are gay animals as well. Genetics DO play a role. Even brain structures of straight and gay people differ.
So does the brain structure of drug users....but thats neither here nor there.

This thread is going to take a dozen left turns and result in multiple bannings so i'll just say that...the phrase "Gay is the new black" isstriaght up disrespectful, demeaning and disgusting.

Some one needs to Rafer Alston Tyra for that program and backdrop.

"Gay is the new black" as if no GLBT AND black people exist.
Self centered jack *%*#%.
I'll fight for civil rights of all, but they need to get it together and truly unite like they keep preaching to everyone else.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able to tell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump

Impossible. Gay people are not born gay. Evolution states that the fittest traits survive, only the ones that benefit Get passed down through genetics. Since being gay is obviously not a benefit due to the fact that you can't reproduce, Those traits would have died out throughout the generations. People choose to be gay, it's disgusting. The main objective Of species is to reproduce.
If you live in a society where you are forced to be with a woman, gay people WILL pass on their genes. Don't be so ignorant. There are gay animals as well. Genetics DO play a role. Even brain structures of straight and gay people differ.

This thread is going to take a dozen left turns and result in multiple bannings so i'll just say that...the phrase "Gay is the new black" is striaght up disrespectful, demeaning and disgusting.

Drug users ARENT born with different brain structures. They do it to themselves. Gay people ARE born with different brain structures

"Gay is the new black" is striaght up disrespectful, demeaning and disgusting.
That +!@$ is an understatement bro.
smh.gif

Obviously gay isn't right. I mean you can't carry on mankind by being gay. Two men can't have a kid. It has to be a man and a women, not because'the bible says it', but because thats how the human race is, reproduce (same sex couples can't do that), and as far as adopting a child, thatshouldn't be right either, a child needs the influence from a mom and dad. And I do think that Gays choose to be that way, natural selection. OnlyFAVORABLE traits that help the evolution of mankind will continue, gay isn't one. I didn't read through all the posts so sorry if i repeated something.

How is it not the new black?

It is a civil rights issue. And don't say that gay people choose to be gay.

And Atheism is the new Gay btw.

I had to switch soon as soon as she was about to start quoting from the Bible.
Gay is the new....gay. Only thing that blacks and gays share is that they were/are discriminated against for being different.

But at the end of the day, I love vagina, so I could really give a damn.

This thread is going to take a dozen left turns and result in multiple bannings so i'll just say that...the phrase "Gay is the new black" is striaght up disrespectful, demeaning and disgusting.

Drug users ARENT born with different brain structures. They do it to themselves. Gay people ARE born with different brain structures

you cant be serious....right??
grin.gif

Some of you really are disgusting and misguided just like some of the people in that video. Some of them were so uneducated it really is sad.

I'm all for equal rights for everyone, including GLBT people, but the struggles of being a person of color is nothing like the struggle of being a GLBT person.
At least you have the ability to get married anywhere you want in this country, they do not.
Obviously gay isn't right. I mean you can't carry on mankind by being gay. Two men can't have a kid. It has to be a man and a women, not because 'the bible says it', but because thats how the human race is, reproduce (same sex couples can't do that), and as far as adopting a child, that shouldn't be right either, a child needs the influence from a mom and dad. And I do think that Gays choose to be that way, natural selection. Only FAVORABLE traits that help the evolution of mankind will continue, gay isn't one. I didn't read through all the posts so sorry if i repeated something.
smh.gif

+1

Where you from? You never heard of crack babies?

Crack babies, babies born to alcoholic parents and cigarette smokers are born with altered brain function and structure.

Some people are born gay the vast majority chose to be that way. Just like some people who were gay for decades, chose to once again be straight.

you cant deny that there were and are still struggles that both groups were/are enduring. Of course its different in some ways, but the fight for equal rightsis still there.

SIGH, I'm all for gay rights but dude, this is the wrong place to post this. A lot of people here can't even look at another man in the eyes without them thinking its AYO. Yet, a lot of those same people are always asking for other guys opinions about fashion and what not.
eyes.gif

Same can be said about Black people. They don't choose to be Black but they choose to act like thugs and enforce stereotypes.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this guy really thinks he made a good point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a lot of ignorant people trying to sound smart in the first 2 pages. pick up a medical text and you will see that in fact there is a neurodevelopmental basisfor homosexuality.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

How is it not the new black?

It is a civil rights issue. And don't say that gay people choose to be gay.

And Atheism is the new Gay btw.
Here come the trolls....

How are they not the new black?
laugh.gif
...Doesn't even make sense.

Step your troll game up.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I'm all for equal rights for everyone, including GLBT people, but the struggles of being a person of color is nothing like the struggle of being a GLBT person.
At least you have the ability to get married anywhere you want in this country, they do not.

But, I support gay marriage.

eyes.gif
@ you. I could go into a long debate, but I'll leave it there.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Obviously gay isn't right. I mean you can't carry on mankind by being gay. Two men can't have a kid. It has to be a man and a women, not because 'the bible says it', but because thats how the human race is, reproduce (same sex couples can't do that), and as far as adopting a child, that shouldn't be right either, a child needs the influence from a mom and dad. And I do think that Gays choose to be that way, natural selection. Only FAVORABLE traits that help the evolution of mankind will continue, gay isn't one. I didn't read through all the posts so sorry if i repeated something.
because a child is being raised with a mother and father doesn't mean they will do a good job.

Originally Posted by soltheman

eyes.gif
@ you. I could go into a long debate, but I'll leave it there.

I applaud you for that. Why roll your eyes? Is what I said not true?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Just change the name

Crack babies, babies born to alcoholic parents and cigarette smokers are born with altered brain function and structure.

Some people are born gay the vast majority chose to be that way. Just like some people who were gay for decades, chose to once again be straight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom