Sooooo WAIIIT, Being GAY is the new BLACK???

Gay people need to fall back with that its not the same at all

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able totell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump

I was heated watching that stupid s_ on WSHH.

STRAIGHT DISGUSTING.

Being Gay is the new Gay.

Keep "Blackness" out of this
smh.gif

When the lady says "You can stop being gay, but you cannot stop being black," the crowd
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Being a person of GLBT orientation is nothing like being a person of color.

You don't get discriminated and you aren't subject to prejudice when you're walking down a random street as a GLBT person. Well, more times thannot, assuming that you aren't super flamboyant and people don't know you. However, a person of color can be blindly harassed and even subject tophysical violence simply because of how others view them.

There are similar lacks in civil rights, but being gay is definitely no where near being a person of any color, especially black.

I'm all for equal rights for everyone, including GLBT people, but the struggles of being a person of color is nothing like the struggle of being a GLBTperson.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I was heated watching that stupid s_ on WSHH.

STRAIGHT DISGUSTING.

Being Gay is the new Gay.

Keep "Blackness" out of this
smh.gif

thats what im saying....do NOT put black in this

gay people are not goin through what black ppl went through

Dont compare them people to us
indifferent.gif

SIGH, I'm all for gay rights but dude, this is the wrong place to post this. A lot of people here can't even look at another man in the eyes withoutthem thinking its AYO. Yet, a lot of those same people are always asking for other guys opinions about fashion and what not.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able to tell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump
Same can be said about Black people. They don't choose to be Black but they choose to act like thugs and enforce stereotypes.

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able to tell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump

Impossible. Gay people are not born gay. Evolution states that the fittest traits survive, only the ones that benefit Get passed down through genetics. Sincebeing gay is obviously not a benefit due to the fact that you can't reproduce, Those traits would have died out throughout the generations. People chooseto be gay, it's disgusting. The main objective Of species is to reproduce.

I can respect them fighting for their civil rights and all that, but they need to calm down with that comparison.

MetallicNitro wrote:
A lot of people here can't even look at another man in the eyes without them thinking its AYO. Yet, a lot of those same people are always asking for other guys opinions about fashion and what not.
eyes.gif

But why would you even want too????

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Impossible. Gay people are not born gay. Evolution states that the fittest traits survive, only the ones that benefit Get passed down through genetics. Since being gay is obviously not a benefit due to the fact that you can't reproduce, Those traits would have died out throughout the generations. People choose to be gay, it's disgusting. The main objective Of species is to reproduce.
If you live in a society where you are forced to be with a woman, gay people WILL pass on their genes. Don't be so ignorant. There are gayanimals as well. Genetics DO play a role. Even brain structures of straight and gay people differ.

The attorney lady makes some point but as the white woman on the right says "There are similarities but it isn't exactly the same."

Judging from the title, I thought they were referring to being gay as the cool thing to do
laugh.gif

But yeah, they are similar but I don't necessarily think they are the same. And that old lady & the black chick were rude and ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom