Sooooo will Dro respond to Gucci?

Yall think Dro will go at gucci for that jab at fantasia. Just a question going around what yall think?

"FYE cuz dro girl cant read"
pimp.gif

While DRO > Gucci

I think that Gucci actually would people rush dude... Gucci clearly doesn't play when he gets in beef...

I say just let it die off...

Whats the history behind that anyways?

They was just in a vid together like last month

But what happen with cam? That could be interesting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

How bout is Cam gonna respond
nerd.gif
Oh you gon drop a bomb and sign off?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
naw my _ my 360 got them red rings last night
frown.gif
, my internet went out
mad.gif
, and I got blue balls
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
(stupid female dog)

but I was just gettin my TMZ on after I heard that Dro line, Gucci says..

for ya F.Y.I. i'm so F.Y.E. (spell it) F.Y.E. cause Dro girl can't read yeaaaahhhh and G's don't wear pink,atleast what I think, I got that off-white mink...

nerd.gif
Cam aint come to the "Make The Trap Ayy" Video Shoot..

Gucci murked T.I., Dro wouldn't stand a chance. Dro my dude and all, but he not a battle rapper.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

They been broke up!!! A lil before her home went into foreclosure
She's broke already?
roll.gif

I wouldn't say she's broke. ONE of her houses went into foreclosure lol. She got some other ones she could've chilled in.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

^Murked How?

What kinda king do the birthday bash in the middle of the summer with some dam leather pants?
What kinda #+%#% skeet in a s , that every rapper hit, sucked everybody ?
The king wanna battle me, dude wanna handle me,schizophrenic with a split personality,
T.i. will you please tell tip, I got a new 40 with a 30 round clip,

And he got at him on the last tape and my dude shun said he got a verse on the original ridiculous remix where he goin at Jeezy and TI
nerd.gif

What kinda king do the birthday bash in the middle of the summer with some dam leather pants?
The king wanna battle me, dude wanna handle me,schizophrenic with a split personality,

Line always gets me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

^Murked How?

And he got at him on the last tape and my dude shun said he got a verse on the original ridiculous remix where he goin at Jeezy and TI
nerd.gif

One of my favorite Gucci Mane tracks. To bad he apologized the next morning on the radio. "Let me get my lil fork n my knife and cut up this lil beef. Eatthis lil beef." Deer meat!!! Haha

And on another note. Did anyone hear the intro to the new Jeezy tap dropping this weekend? Dude sending some heavy shots back at Gucci. The tape looks like itsgonna be serious. Gucci gonna have to get back in battle mode.

Back
Top Bottom