Sooooooo i got a PUPPY..... French Bulldog edition....

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wrong in so many ways....

thanks for the suggestions, McGrady would be funny as Hell....

lil guy was $1500
sick.gif

sick.gif
You should have rescued instead. Breeders make me sick! I always make sure to flag them on craigslist.

Hell yeah I'm knockin' on their hustle! Come with me, bros!
Breeders are the only option if you want a brand new puppy basically... whats wrong with having 2 dogs and breeding them?

every once in awhile you can find one that you want at a rescue, but how else?
def not a puppy store...
sick.gif
I remember dudes saying breeders suck in another thread. The only reason they could come up with was because theres abandoned dogs dying in shelters, or being abandonded on the streets. I understand why people would say 'rescue a dog instead of supporting a breeder', but as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with wanting a specific breed of dog, especially at under 12 weeks old, and potentially having to buy from a breeder.  It is unfortunate that dogs have to be put down @ shelters, but not all of them can be saved anyways. If I was in the position to own dogs right now I might get 1 puppy from a breeder, then another from a shelter down the line.

If someone else could shed some knowledge on why breeders are so frowned upon, I would really like to know.

Frenchie will be my next dog when I can handle another... My puggle is just too damn hyper, drives me nuts

Name him Bam Bam!

1500 is a great price! Again have fun with the handsome Lil guy, I would post mines, but I dont know how to post pics lol

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I remember dudes saying breeders suck in another thread. The only reason they could come up with was because theres abandoned dogs dying in shelters, or being abandonded on the streets. I understand why people would say 'rescue a dog instead of supporting a breeder', but as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with wanting a specific breed of dog, especially at under 12 weeks old, and potentially having to buy from a breeder.  It is unfortunate that dogs have to be put down @ shelters, but not all of them can be saved anyways. If I was in the position to own dogs right now I might get 1 puppy from a breeder, then another from a shelter down the line.

If someone else could shed some knowledge on why breeders are so frowned upon, I would really like to know.
thats pretty much it.  people who are anti-breeders feel that if you want a dog you should just rescue one from a shelter.  they think that all breeders are evil money hungry people who dont give a hoot about dogs.

i get the stinkface from people all the time when i tell them that i bought my dog, but i couldnt care less.  im a responsible owner (got my dog spayed) and will not be contributing to the dog overpopulation problem, and i take damn good care of my dog.  if i get a 2nd dog, chances are I will probably buy from another breeder, because i will want a specific breed (another olde english bulldogge or a french bulldog).

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

You will love you Frenchie. I can speak from experience. OP, how can I find you on instagram? I would love to follow you since it seems you post pics of your new pup. I always have pics of my Frenchie.

540710_2945008906056_1286263271_32191520_1457377967_n.jpg

387640_2467912578946_1286263271_32022326_1467082912_n.jpg
^ great looking dog.

do you have any other pics?  what kinda markings on the body?  im partial to bulldogs with the black and white marking since thats how my girl looks.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^ great looking dog.

do you have any other pics?  what kinda markings on the body?  im partial to bulldogs with the black and white marking since thats how my girl looks.

For sure man. Cookie is pretty much all white except her eyes, ears and butt.

254692_1880506334157_1286263271_31656095_903041_n.jpg

430538_2683120119000_1286263271_32087817_415437144_n.jpg

Fam frenchies are the cutest dogs in the world, congrats...how's their personality??..if they are anything like pugs, win win.

Frenchies are cute as hell. But I am a big supporter in the, stoppage of producing bulldogs. They are man made breeds, and because of that they are born with a tremendous amount of health problems, these problems also cut their life span, and their quality of life is threatened in their later years. Actually quite sad. Frenchies might be on the healthier side though, not so sure.

btw his name should be McGrady

-The Juice

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Frenchies are cute as hell. But I am a big supporter in the, stoppage of producing bulldogs. They are man made breeds, and because of that they are born with a tremendous amount of health problems, these problems also cut their life span, and their quality of life is threatened in their later years. Actually quite sad. Frenchies might be on the healthier side though, not so sure.

btw his name should be McGrady

-The Juice

Agreed. I think most people don't understand that these "designer" breeds aren't always the healthiest.

McGrady actually rolls off the tongue nicely for a dogs name. 
laugh.gif
Pause though. 
indifferent.gif

But seriously, McGrady is cool.
pimp.gif
Or Mac.

I come in here to see pics of your dog but i see people making fun of my man T-Mac. I hate you guys.

McGrady doesn't fit for a dog and Mac doesn't directly imply to Tracy. I haven't heard the suggestion of TMac yet. I think that's perfect.

Go with TMac.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Fam frenchies are the cutest dogs in the world, congrats...how's their personality??..if they are anything like pugs, win win.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

congrats OP, but the cutest dogs in the world???? they are ugly as sin, they get uglier as they get older LOL.  and a personality like a a pug is win...
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom