Sooooooo i got a PUPPY..... French Bulldog edition....

We got Butch 2 years ago. He's 2 1/2 now, safe to say I will not get another type of dog other than a Frenchie ever again. Great personality.

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Frenchies are cute as hell. But I am a big supporter in the, stoppage of producing bulldogs. They are man made breeds, and because of that they are born with a tremendous amount of health problems, these problems also cut their life span, and their quality of life is threatened in their later years. Actually quite sad. Frenchies might be on the healthier side though, not so sure.

btw his name should be McGrady

-The Juice
Man-made breeds? Care to elaborate...do some actual research before supporting or not supporting something, instead of just running your mouth. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

We got Butch 2 years ago. He's 2 1/2 now, safe to say I will not get another type of dog other than a Frenchie ever again. Great personality.

My next Frenchie is gonna be black or brindle.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

McGrady doesn't fit for a dog and Mac doesn't directly imply to Tracy. I haven't heard the suggestion of TMac yet. I think that's perfect.

Go with TMac.
And T-Mac does?
laugh.gif
I actually like McGrady...it sounds cool and it has a story behind it.

breeders are scum. this argument that you want a specific breed is selfish, and you are basically saying you are bigger than the entire situation.

Why are breeders scum? Are they the one taking the dogs to the pound, it sounds to me that the real scum are the families that are buying dogs, getting sick of them and taking them to the pound.

we ended up sticking with the name Spanky.

i cant name him TMac, i live in Orlando...
roll.gif

all the Frenchies in here look awesome, i cant wait to grow with this little dude.... he's starting to get wild hyper.

couple more pics with one for the beasts.....

Bartending downtown on my birthday...
403448_558233586284_302300186_974147_337304593_n.jpg

385645_10101153005494592_5133324_62058357_352474599_n.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
we winnin over here!

25ewx0j.jpg

sorry for the monster sized pics....

Back
Top Bottom