Sort of Strange request from my neighbor

willapeer

Banned
So this fool called me right now askin if his friend can depost money into my account and hell throw me a cnote for letting him. All i gotta do is give himmy account number and i guess withdrawl the money later and give it to my neighbor. Just seems a lil odd, who knows. What yall think?

that's called fraud.

the check is bad.
you deposit it.
you give them the money
the bank comes after you for the funds when they find out the check is bad

some neighbor you have

how much is he depositing.. if its more than 1000 then you should take atleast 10%

He said it was cash which i dont get, i mean it dont cost much to open an account, and I dont even know how much it is yet.

Hell nah don't get yourself involved in anything that can easily trace back to you

if you give some guy that you don't even really know your bank account number then you are an idiot!!

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

So this fool called me right now askin if his friend can depost money into my account and hell throw me a cnote for letting him. All i gotta do is give him my account number and i guess withdrawl the money later and give it to my neighbor. Just seems a lil odd, who knows. What yall think?

roll.gif
that you even considered it

Don't give your account number to anybody.....dummy. No disrespect or nothin', but come on fam...use your brain.

Well at least I wouldn't do it, but of course you're gonna do whatever you please.

if i were you.
Id have a written note stating the agreement with you and him and have the neighbor sign it as well. Id go so far as to take a picture of him signing it . Asfar as giving him your account number? No, I WOULD put the money in the account and when he wants it I WILL withdraw it.

Honestly what i said makes the most sense, quote me 50 times and lock this thread

You'd have to be dumb to put yourself in this type of situation.
Don't do it.
Has bad news written all over it.

your neighbor is testing your intelligence... and he believes you'll fail.

and if your neighbor or his friend have any knowledge about fraud possibilities, then this:

cucumbercool wrote:
if i were you.
Id have a written note stating the agreement with you and him and have the neighbor sign it as well. Id go so far as to take a picture of him signing it . As far as giving him your account number? No, I WOULD put the money in the account and when he wants it I WILL withdraw it.

Honestly what i said makes the most sense, quote me 50 times and lock this thread
...will not help you.

Back
Top Bottom