*****Soulja Boy "21" EP***** Vol. Album of the year

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

for all those who keep up with soulja boy and his crew, were all those people he kickin it with his friends before he become rich? Im just asking because everytime I see him hes spending alot of money and flashing alot of cash with those people who arent generating income for him. I hope they donnt drain him for his income
JBar been done since Souljaboytellem.com and that John Way guy is prolly a relative, everybodyv else idk.
Whatever happened to the guy that he the bathing ape song with?

^^(sadly) I think you're talking about A-Rab, who supposedly has an irrelevant Soulja Boy diss floating around somewhere.

TheLastCrown-600x600.jpg

Has anybody else givin this tape a look... Im not tryin to sit thru a whole tape but i know it has to have atleast one really hard track that i can bang with when im smacked

Just gave it a semi spin but why does the second half of the tape completely suck in terms of Quality if anybody has a good version of the "Love Money" track plzzzzzzz send it to me

Originally Posted by tyisny

Has anybody else givin this tape a look... Im not tryin to sit thru a whole tape but i know it has to have atleast one really hard track that i can bang with when im smacked

It prolly will I like Last King & Soulja Hova but most of the tape is good except dude aint spittin as good as his "21" or Bernard Arnault tapes

Back
Top Bottom