Soulja Boy Disrespects Gza: Says Gza Got His 5 Minutes Off Fame By Dissing Him.

On staging a rap duel between him and Wu-Tang Clan's GZA/Genius, who dissed Soulja Boy on a YouTube video: I wouldn't even rap against the Genius. I'd put up someone who was born in '66 to go against the Genius so it can be a tie. He's got like 50 years on me. I wouldn't even associate with the Genius. [In the video] he was looking like I stole his money or something. He's in Alaska. He's cold. I just heard 50 Cent talking about the Genius saying he had an Impala his age. Well, that's the Genius for you. [Laughs.] He has no choice. He got famous for five little minutes, but he had to sacrifice a relationship with Soulja Boy. Now it's gone. I ain't gonna be like "F the GZA" 'cause I ain't never met that dude. But he says, "F Soulja Boy" 'cause he needed a buzz. Now he's back in Alaska.

On groups making post-"Crank Dat" songs, such as Pop It Off Boyz' "Crank Dat Batman": I know POB. They cool. They getting their money. It's all a movement. What I started, people want to continue. They can do that. I stopped cranking it in '07.[In] '08, we getting the brand new money. It's no animosity. The Batmans, Spidermans and the Fantastic Four are cool. Maybe the GZA need to make "Crank Dat GZA." [Laughs.]

http://blog.rhapsody.com/2008/01/rhap-session-so.html

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
man this lil peon makes himself out to be more important than he reallyis.

dissing little kids wasnt cool in the 1st place. i'm 23 and i really dont care for what soulja boy does. let this little kid shine b/c we all know its onlytemporary.

Word, there was no reason for GZA to speak on a 17 year old kid making crappy music...let him have fun. If somebody offered me money and fame to do something Iwas already doing for free in my room I wouldn't turn it down. "Oh no, I think I'll just stay on YouTube, I don't want to ruin hiphop"..._ please. It's not SB's fault he's famous. His music sucks very badly...but people appear to like it.

Past that, his comments are way OC...but it's not like he grew up listening to him...he's 17. He doesn't care about anything the GZA has ever doneand why would he. He's not a "serious rapper". And honestly the only reason I have typed the letters GZA all together in the last 2 years isright now...so he's kinda right. Wu album coming out...diss the "hottest" "rapper" and people might talk about you...

"It's my time...yours was in the 90's...stop wildin"

Threads about him seem to just be for bashing him now its starting not to be funny anymore. He clearly deserves it but nothing said in this thread will changeanything. The shhh he is saying is mind boggling and again Gza NEVER said F Soulja Boy look at that youtube vid again Gza was gettin at Curtis the fans said FSoulja Boy. I think it would be better if dude got ignored from here on out all of hip hop should just turn their back on dude. He really seems to be feelinghimself I thought he was humble oh well if he keeps goin on like this dont be surprised somebody goes in on dude and just so yall wont complain itll probablybe somebody around his age *paging Bentley Green*

smokin.gif

Gza NEVER said F Soulja Boy look at that youtube vid again Gza was gettin at Curtis the fans said F Soulja Boy

like saying "50 CENT AND SOULJA BOY SUCK ____" is so much better than "F SOULJA BOY"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sStutter

Gza NEVER said F Soulja Boy look at that youtube vid again Gza was gettin at Curtis the fans said F Soulja Boy
like saying "50 CENT AND SOULJA BOY SUCK ____" is so much better than "F SOULJA BOY"
eyes.gif

He didnt say that either watch the vid again crowd said it.
indifferent.gif

it will have been 17 years since a 17-year-old "Nasty Nas" made his recorded debut on Main Source's Breaking Atoms
Just so you guys understand...

Souljah Boy up in it huh ? " He's young let him live " , right ?

Not this again..............
He didnt say that either watch the vid again crowd said it.

At this point perception has become reality. It doesn't matter what GZA said. The "hater/salty" police have made a ruling.

This is what happens when you let frauds like Soulja Boy in the game in the first place, you get asinine comments like this, SMH.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is what happens when you let frauds like Soulja Boy in the game in the first place, you get asinine comments like this, SMH.

What's wrong with defending what you earned?
Nothing is wrong with defending what you earned. Truth be told I kinda see both perspectives on this issue, but overall I'm siding with GZA causewhat he is saying is true, and it more cats were as passionate as GZA when it comes to hip hop, I doubt we would have as much collective garbage as we havewhich is killing hip hop as we know it. I think more cats need to be called out for the state of the game as we know it now cause it has come so far from whatit once was. I don't think anybody is hating on Soulja Boy or anybody like him, you wanna get your money, go ahead and get your money, but don't killthe market in the process of you trying to capitalize on something that was build on something solid and has become apart of alot of peoples life, because itmeans so much to us. Bottomline, I would take 1,000 Liquid Swords over whatever album a cat like Soulja Boy would drop.

Go ask a random person who they know.....9/10 prolly tell u souljia boy.

Most of us know who GZA is, but to the general public and alot hiphop fans...dude is a nobody or done.

soulja boy is the black aaron carter. gza is part of a defining part of hip hop.

this isnt even worth analyzing. gza is that dude

it doesnt really matter wat SB says...he'll be very lucky to be around 5 years....GZA is solidified in hip hop history so who cares?

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Some crazed Wu fan is gonna end up poppin this kid in his snotbox.
Lmao, probably if souja boy showed up to a wu concert a don't think gza would have to say a word.

The only people who lost is the ones actually comparing Soulja Boy to Gza. What's wrong with what Souja Boy said? Dude is a child. Granted, thatdoesn't mean he's immuned to criticism but goodness dude is a teen. While GZA knockin' Soulja Boy and Fif he should be knockin' The Wu fordroppin' 8 Diagrams.

it doesnt really matter wat SB says...he'll be very lucky to be around 5 years....GZA is solidified in hip hop history so who cares?

Its hard to say where Soulja Boy will be because if I remember correctly dudes said T-Pain would be here for 15 minutes and he's been here for 3 years andis showin' no signs of stoppin'. But dude has made his mark. A 16 year old CEO/Producer/Rapper/Writer(yea I know) is something that will go down inhistory of hip hop. I don't recall it ever being done. Meanwhile, GZA is virtually a no body. Hell he's forgotten himself. That takes nothing away fromthe emcee he is but let's not act like he's on BIG or Hov status as far as his stance in the game goes. There are about 4 thousand people checkin'for GZA and half of them won't even buy his album.

Back
Top Bottom