Soulja Boy is now ...........

Floyd face while King Draco talking all that I been knocking ****** out since I was 11 talk. :lol:

This **** beyond corny now. 50 live for this type of **** tho, he love the attention, trying to make all this **** about him. :lol:
I don't wanna instigate but I think some Mexican rapper wanted to handle with fifty. Fifty supposedly had ads for a concert not to long ago in one of his hoods. Concert was cancelled way before it was even scheduled to happen. Not in the USA.

Last edited:
That HollywoodUnlocked interview is too funny. Aw man. Had no idea DeAndre Way was red flagging. Wow. Everyone is a crip n' blood these days. :rolleyes

50 REALLY wants in on this.

Dude keeps trying to promote it on his IG....putting his face all on the posters :smh: :lol:. He just don't know when to chill man.

****** last 10 IG posts are all about Soulja/CB.

Thirsty

I've never seen a grown man that epitomizes the word "messy" more than 50, well besides Joanne the Scammer

50 is a lame *****. Has been for years now. I saw that part in which Mayweather was confused about SB and Bhris clamin Piru. Bruh was genuinely confused.

50 is a lame *****. Has been for years now. I saw that part in which Mayweather was confused about SB and Bhris clamin Piru. Bruh was genuinely confused.
old corny *****. He gonna get a pass tho, people gonna laugh it off and omg oh fif. Anytime of drama that happens he tries to attach himself to it. Mayweather didn't acknowledge him once but he keep saying I talked to champ and putting their names on posters.

50 is a miserable trouble maker. Dude loves drama more than ratches **** who lacked guidance

50's relevancy now is trolling. He's become a character.

I don't understand how Compton and the gangs are letting all these people who aren't from there make them look bad

He's only relevant trolling because no one calls him out on it. If that was any other 40 year old begging for attention we would be calling em all types of corny. Hell we call out game for all his corny ig antics, 50 just as bad. Hey guys I know this about SB and sb but look at me. Ole DC young fly wanna be.

50's relevancy now is trolling. He's become a character.

I don't understand how Compton and the gangs are letting all these people who aren't from there make them look bad
It's a job for some of them.  Soulja, Chris, Bow Wow, and even Wayne were/are paying some of the gangs in order to claim the hood.  The OG's aren't really around like that so the young guys are running around letting it happen.  The days where you were really proud of your hood and wouldn't let anyone disrespect the set seem to be long gone.  Chris has several on the payroll including a ghostwriter, will give a feature away here and there and the gang will accept it.  No matter how corny he acts.  In reality though, it's one blood set that's letting it happen (FTP).  As a whole, Compton isn't accepting that stuff lol.

i don't understand it either when you have real ****** putting in work for a set and you got these fake ****** allowed to benefit off of it.
like wtf. :rolleyes :smh:

Fruit Town Pirus speak out on how they feel about the situation... Crazy thing about this video is the big guy was one of the cats in the Soulja Boy video so he's contradicting himself.

I don't even wanna watch that ****, them ****** weak flat out. Everybody already thought the gangbang ingelmo and sets **** was wack but they make it look even wacker.

Lol says "you can't come to the hood without bloods" while posted up with 40 ****** :smh:

****** real life stupid. Why would you come without your ppl anyways

I aint mad at 50, duke an instigator and the **** is amusing.

Plus it aint like cats are gonna step to him, specially not no industry ******.

Fruit Town Pirus speak out on how they feel about the situation... Crazy thing about this video is the big guy was one of the cats in the Soulja Boy video so he's contradicting himself.

​but wait, wasn't old boy in the grey sweatshirt in the video with Soulja Boy throwin it up?

i ain't watch the whole thing, can't do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom