Soulja Boy - Legendary Mixtape....Begs the question...Is he getting better?

smh.gif
he jockin Lil B so hard... he wish he could be BasedGod. 2 Milli shoulda stayed I'm God

i smoked a blunt and listened to the tape, i don't see how anybody could not see that he's getting better. whether you like the music or not, how can you deny the growth since crank dat.

yall listen to the intro? he KNOWS he's growing.

i'm impressed. he's taking his craft seriously, there's also a good amount of experimentation on this tape, not all his !!@# is sounding the same. he's got a good ear.

there are also a instances of him blatantly biting lil b and gucci though.
indifferent.gif

edit: listen to Bang Bang and say son didn't go in. there are bars on this tape. all siix "Legendary's" are crack.

that's not saying much

+ this is just an advertisement for your site
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im listening as I eat breakfast, beat is keping me awake, but hes trash
sick.gif

Hes getting better..
But I want him to find his own mold/style..

Dont jock the Gucci..be gangsta..rep GD and other****..

then start claiming your a pretty %$%%+, pretty boys, 100 million $%%! like Lil B..

http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/web/batman-first-i-was-like.jpg

But after a while I was like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been gone from NT for a month (For NT penitentiary reasons
frown.gif
)

And the hate for Soulja Boy is STILL GOING ON?!!?

Honestly, I think Soulja Boy been able to spit, but MAYBE he wasn't confident enough to display his rhymes, because he was new to the game.

And I find it interesting that he doesn't write... His flow is freestylish....
smokin.gif

And those songs HAMCITY are
eek.gif
, Soulja Boy defitnley has potential deep within him...

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
he jockin Lil B so hard...

He actually doesn't ride him much at all, I saw the Pretty Boy video before I heard the tape and thought the same thing but it's really now even like that. He does replicate Gucci's Trap or Die 2 flow down to a T one a track, I didn't like that.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
he jockin Lil B so hard...

He actually doesn't ride him much at all, I saw the Pretty Boy video before I heard the tape and thought the same thing but it's really now even like that. He does replicate Gucci's Trap or Die 2 flow down to a T one a track, I didn't like that.
He does... takin the "Pretty Boy" movement and makin it his own. And a couple of his freestyles recently he completely jacked BasedGod. But if he cool wit it then whatever... im just hopin the SB x BG tape actually has a bunch of BasedGod... dude can spit

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'm sorry...I'm actually a Soulja Boy fan but his lyrics/delivery are TERRIBLE on most of this mixtape
you post a better soulja boy project than this and i'll permanently sign off from this account.

edit: scratch that, post a better SB song than any of these and I'll do the aforementioned.

This the first soulja boy tape or album I've ever listened to but I've heard his singles, I find it hard to believe you even listened to the tape.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom