Soulja Boy's Manager Raphael is threatening to sue Soldier Hard the manager of Recon-1 for slander

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Saw this story this morning but just now heard the diss track. Honestly I have never been a fan of SB so I am glad he got sonned on this track. There is really nothing he can say because he's already pissed off millions of people. SB always quick to get on twitter/youtube and try and retaliate against any beef @$%# but in this case, fall back son.
pimp.gif

UPDATE:

Looks like SB attorney's have contacted Facebook to have Soldier Hards original post removed:

synvcn.jpg

But has been reposted...funny how SB dissing folk, yet when he gets dissed back...he tries to sue
laugh.gif

I'd say the dumbest $!! in the world, $!! Mother Teresa but never Our troops. That $!! wouldn't even cross my mind. Joking or not. I have the utmost respect for them guys. All of em

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

But has been reposted...funny how SB dissing folk, yet when he gets dissed back...he tries to sue
laugh.gif
dude is a cornball for pulling a stunt like that.   if you can dish it out, you shouldn't act like a little girl when someone gives it right back to you.  dude really tried to sue him, wowwwwww
laugh.gif

What kind of power does SB and his lawyers have that they can get a vid/ comment banned?
Son went hard @ beezy tho. Fool was gettin too wreckless with that mouthpiece. Obama might even son him for that nonsense.

Cease and desist.
See's and dissist.

The internet's at your fingertips, man
30t6p3b.gif
Regardless, good for him for sonning Soulja Boy.

I hate to wish ill on another being but damn somebody just needs to beat that mane senseless he's been takin shots at too many people and nobody takes that mane seriously it's almost like he's wasting breathing space on this planet.

How this frail !** boy gon try to flex on us then got the nerve to be named "Soulja" Boy? Gets no respect from me.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dude went hard, sb aint got no choice but to apologize now bo, and Im a Marine, dude lost all respect from me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah, he backed in a corner...shot himself in the foot
roll.gif

Naw he swallowed a grenade, he's not the Dixie Chicks it's over for him.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

What kind of power does SB and his lawyers have that they can get a vid/ comment banned?
Son went hard @ beezy tho. Fool was gettin too wreckless with that mouthpiece. Obama might even son him for that nonsense.

yeah, man hopefully this time he realizes that he bit off more than he can chew. 

Originally Posted by taymane23

I hate to wish ill on another being but damn somebody just needs to beat that mane senseless he's been takin shots at too many people and nobody takes that mane seriously it's almost like he's wasting breathing space on this planet.
co-signed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

A lot of these army dudes buy souja boys music.

Yeah they DID, but I'm sure if one of your fav artists started bashing on you and your affiliates that you would stop buying and supporting

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

A lot of these army dudes buy souja boys music.

Yeah they DID, but I'm sure if one of your fav artists started bashing on you and your affiliates that you would stop buying and supporting

Yea i didn't phrase my sentence correctly< that's what i meant. Bad move SB!! 

I'm not defending Soulja Boy at all...what he said was beyond stupid. But do you guys think the average Soulja Boy fan is politically conscious? Like enough for this to make them stop supporting him? If Chris Brown can bounce back from 10-piecing one of America's biggest pop stars, SB can recover from this. Sad but true.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'm not defending Soulja Boy at all...what he said was beyond stupid. But do you guys think the average Soulja Boy fan is politically conscious? Like enough for this to make them stop supporting him? If Chris Brown can bounce back from 10-piecing one of America's biggest pop stars, SB can recover from this. Sad but true.
I hear you..that's real talk. I think the soldiers want to let it be known tho...talk smack and you will get handled.  How you gonna put down the entire military and not expect folks to fireback?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom