Soulja Boy's Manager Raphael is threatening to sue Soldier Hard the manager of Recon-1 for slander

NEWS FLASH!!!!!  This fool APOLOGIZED!!!
roll.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/06/soulj...tary-i-am-deeply-sorry-army-rapper/#continued

b.s. press release type statement that his lawyers and managers probably made him say because they knew they couldn't #!++ with the U.S. military on the scale he was getting at. They realized the scope of the situation and before sb could make another foolish move his masters forced his hand.

roll.gif
roll.gif
u knew he was gon apologize, that boy dont want no military !@%!%! comin after him

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

b.s. press release type statement that his lawyers and managers probably made him say because they knew they couldn't #!++ with the U.S. military on the scale he was getting at. They realized the scope of the situation and before sb could make another foolish move his masters forced his hand.
REAL TALK!
pimp.gif
 If he didn't, he def would have it coming...matter of fact he prolly still does.  Army aint gonna let this slide, especially since he wasn't the one that didn't apologize personally
tired.gif

dont get me started on some of you military dudes..I grew up around the military so I know the culture...there is a lot of truth to what Soulja Boy said...not saying he is completely right...but he has a point.
people will get mad at Soulja Boy before even thinking about what he is getting at...the Army doesn't even take care of its own after service is over. 

"I am just frustrated that we haven't been able to bring you all home quick enough and my frustration got the best of me. I am deeply sorry."

Thats called Patronizing
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

You know damn well that loser didn't write that. We've all heard him rap and that "apology" was way to coherent to be have written by him.

P.S.

Apology not accepted.

souljaboy thinking he gucci mane again and thought he could get away flexin on folks with all that dissin and gun talk. dude got caught up.

you are not gucci, so stop actin like it!

even tho zan w/ that lean pt 2. goes too hard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AR Guy

You know damn well that loser didn't write that. We've all heard him rap and that "apology" was way to coherent to be have written by him.

P.S.

Apology not accepted.
pimp.gif

SB should of stuck to his guns wrong or not. Damn internet and celebs they always fall for the traps. Idiots.

man his pride must have tasted like crap when he swallowed it.

i would have had a little more respect for the herb if he stuck to his guns. but he turned into the punk he really is and apologized. im saying, if you truly feel that way, why hide it?

CWrite78 wrote:
man his pride must have tasted like crap when he swallowed it.

i would have had a little more respect for the herb if he stuck to his guns. but he turned into the punk he really is and apologized. im saying, if you truly feel that way, why hide it?
roll.gif

The Navy gettin in this too!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom