Soulja Boy's Manager Raphael is threatening to sue Soldier Hard the manager of Recon-1 for slander

What's good NT, just thought I'd share this.  Not sure if you guys have seen my music video post with Soldier Hard, but apparently Soulja Boy and his manager contacted him because an Army rapper by the name of Stephen Hobbs made a diss track about the recent diss that Soulja Boy made towards the Army in his song Let's Be Real:
"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ... 
... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

296509_2389386138609_1369509953_32775351_5315487_n.jpg

nd7mfc.jpg

iy258y.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

That diss goes HARD. Never heard of this dude tho.

Yeah he got Soulja Boy shook real good!  Not just the Army but all branches know about Soulja Boys diss and they heated.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Have you fornicated with any models, under the guise of photographic endeavors?

[smokey]..and you know thissss...maannnn!!![/smokey] 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dude went hard, sb aint got no choice but to apologize now bo, and Im a Marine, dude lost all respect from me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah, he backed in a corner...shot himself in the foot
roll.gif

Saw this story this morning but just now heard the diss track. Honestly I have never been a fan of SB so I am glad he got sonned on this track. There is really nothing he can say because he's already pissed off millions of people. SB always quick to get on twitter/youtube and try and retaliate against any beef @$%# but in this case, fall back son.

Back
Top Bottom